Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling 174 UMAs and more!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Gormanghaste That's the original price, and since the artist seems to be retired, I am looking for more than 500g for that one!
@StarWraith Thanks for the offers! I am looking for more than that, sleep within is a retired 30-print skin, and firestar seems to be retired as well!
@Gormanghaste That's the original price, and since the artist seems to be retired, I am looking for more than 500g for that one!
@StarWraith Thanks for the offers! I am looking for more than that, sleep within is a retired 30-print skin, and firestar seems to be retired as well!
@ChristianCutie Yes, I'll send a PA!
@ChristianCutie Yes, I'll send a PA!
ah i see! i don't think i can buy, but thank you for the response; i hope you are able to find a buyer soon ^^
ah i see! i don't think i can buy, but thank you for the response; i hope you are able to find a buyer soon ^^
kersplode
whimsicott.gif
Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Here are a few I like. I'm in the process of looking up their prices. [item=accent: bogsnake] [item=accent: sword and shield] [item=accent: face of wrath] [item=accent: Something more precious]
Here are a few I like. I'm in the process of looking up their prices.

Accent: Bogsnake
Accent: Sword and Shield
Accent: Face of Wrath
Accent: Something More Precious
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
I'd love to purchase your copy of aberration female "Strong and true" , can I get a price check in gems on that one? Authors shop looks to be here and it isn't retired
thanks!
I'd love to purchase your copy of aberration female "Strong and true" , can I get a price check in gems on that one? Authors shop looks to be here and it isn't retired
thanks!
unknown.png
Could I please buy Accent: Black Pearl for 500g? The artist is still reprinting them for that price, so I hope that's okay. I'm also interested in Accent: Foreboding, but I'd like to know what you'd want for it.

Edit, I found a copy of Foreboding from someone else. Though I would also be interested in your copies of Accent: beasts are always huntin, Accent: you only wish, Accent: Snake of Doubt, and Accent: Eliminate! Wildclaw. I'm still interested in black pearl f/m and I really wouldn't mind paying above printing price for it.
Could I please buy Accent: Black Pearl for 500g? The artist is still reprinting them for that price, so I hope that's okay. I'm also interested in Accent: Foreboding, but I'd like to know what you'd want for it.

Edit, I found a copy of Foreboding from someone else. Though I would also be interested in your copies of Accent: beasts are always huntin, Accent: you only wish, Accent: Snake of Doubt, and Accent: Eliminate! Wildclaw. I'm still interested in black pearl f/m and I really wouldn't mind paying above printing price for it.
kabuu.png
is misty mountains cold still available? :0

edit if you check back in this thread: i can offer 2kg as a starting point
is misty mountains cold still available? :0

edit if you check back in this thread: i can offer 2kg as a starting point
XiptSPP.png
Could I get a price check on Pride Catcher please?
Could I get a price check on Pride Catcher please?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
500g for the pcm skin Carnivore? (artist is still active and I recently got the female version for this price)
500g for the pcm skin Carnivore? (artist is still active and I recently got the female version for this price)
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12