Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling 174 UMAs and more!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2022-10-31 14:52:39" ] @ Raboniel Wild guess is 1.5kg, couldn't really find anything on it, and I think the artist changed usernames a few times, cuz I couldn't find them either. [/quote] hmm, thank you, I'll pass for now
Qhersek wrote on 2022-10-31 14:52:39:
@ Raboniel Wild guess is 1.5kg, couldn't really find anything on it, and I think the artist changed usernames a few times, cuz I couldn't find them either.
hmm, thank you, I'll pass for now
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
1000g for ?
1000g for ?
lil_irving_icon.png
Would you do 600g for Gold Pearl F?

Possibly a lowball, but it had a print price for 360g in 2020 and seems unpopular enough to have 0 resell posts anywhere I could find aside from yours, so it seemed reasonable enough. Let me know if you want more, though :D
Would you do 600g for Gold Pearl F?

Possibly a lowball, but it had a print price for 360g in 2020 and seems unpopular enough to have 0 resell posts anywhere I could find aside from yours, so it seemed reasonable enough. Let me know if you want more, though :D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
I'm interested in the following Skins/Accents

Spiral Vendo Greed - (Spiral) original price was 500. Will you take 750?
Fierce survivor - (Mirror) Original price 350. Will you take 500?
Firestarr - (Skydancer) I can't find the original price or an AH price for it.
Amber Light - (Coati) The price I cold find was 175g. Will you 500?
I'm interested in the following Skins/Accents

Spiral Vendo Greed - (Spiral) original price was 500. Will you take 750?
Fierce survivor - (Mirror) Original price 350. Will you take 500?
Firestarr - (Skydancer) I can't find the original price or an AH price for it.
Amber Light - (Coati) The price I cold find was 175g. Will you 500?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Jaypaw Sending!I'll send 2 PAs, cuz I'll never dig them up via the cr menu.
@Kirmon64 Sounds good, I'll send a pa!
@Jaypaw Sending!I'll send 2 PAs, cuz I'll never dig them up via the cr menu.
@Kirmon64 Sounds good, I'll send a pa!
@Reithya Sorry, molten revenant is gone, but I'll send a PA for the other!
@Kalaiscope Apologies, that one's gone already. It's taking me quite a while to go get to every message *sweatsmile*
@Reithya Sorry, molten revenant is gone, but I'll send a PA for the other!
@Kalaiscope Apologies, that one's gone already. It's taking me quite a while to go get to every message *sweatsmile*
@wonderswan Apologies, falconer is already gone, but I'll send a pa for dark pearl!
@Tatzelwurm Sounds great, I'll send a PA!
@doctorspiral Hmm, that's a good question. I remember buying it from the artist many years ago, but looks like it's not even in their shop (plus they might be inactive), either way it's probably got bonked by the new skin rules... wild guess... about 2kg?
@uranophobia I am looking for around 1.5kg! One copy was recently sold for that much.
@wonderswan Apologies, falconer is already gone, but I'll send a pa for dark pearl!
@Tatzelwurm Sounds great, I'll send a PA!
@doctorspiral Hmm, that's a good question. I remember buying it from the artist many years ago, but looks like it's not even in their shop (plus they might be inactive), either way it's probably got bonked by the new skin rules... wild guess... about 2kg?
@uranophobia I am looking for around 1.5kg! One copy was recently sold for that much.
@Rhulk Apologies, that one is gone!
@Rhulk Apologies, that one is gone!
Would 1.6kg for Frozen Lich be okay? If not, no worries, I can get the whole 2k but it might take me a few days :’)
Would 1.6kg for Frozen Lich be okay? If not, no worries, I can get the whole 2k but it might take me a few days :’)
@doctorspiral 1.6kg works for me, I'll send a PA!
@doctorspiral 1.6kg works for me, I'll send a PA!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12