Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello how many dragon dollar for
hello how many dragon dollar for
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

the good mountain was priced at 1.2kg here and sold here as a bundle (3 accents for 2.8kg, so like 933 separately), would 900 dragon dollar work?

i priced in decay at 5kg a couple pages back, but the original person who asked hasnt been on yet so i'd like to give them first dibs in case they were interested! and there was one other who was interested too. i can let you know if those fall though tho!
@Maila

the good mountain was priced at 1.2kg here and sold here as a bundle (3 accents for 2.8kg, so like 933 separately), would 900 dragon dollar work?

i priced in decay at 5kg a couple pages back, but the original person who asked hasnt been on yet so i'd like to give them first dibs in case they were interested! and there was one other who was interested too. i can let you know if those fall though tho!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Would you take 5.5kg for all but Microcosm? I should have the funds for those by Wednesday if you wouldn't mind waiting a couple days.

As for Microcosm, unless you're okay with ~40 Noc eggs for that one I won't have the funds in gems for another couple weeks after paying for the others.
@Kaitii
Would you take 5.5kg for all but Microcosm? I should have the funds for those by Wednesday if you wouldn't mind waiting a couple days.

As for Microcosm, unless you're okay with ~40 Noc eggs for that one I won't have the funds in gems for another couple weeks after paying for the others.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@StrawberryAlex

yeah thats fine with me! if you can do 41 noc eggs i'll gladly trade microcosm for them
@StrawberryAlex

yeah thats fine with me! if you can do 41 noc eggs i'll gladly trade microcosm for them
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Yeah I can do 41 eggs! I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with only eggs for a UMA that expensive. If you like I can set up a CR for Microcosm now, and then when I have the funds for the others I can set up another CR. Or you can send one and wait until I can add my side. Whichever works better for you.
@Kaitii
Yeah I can do 41 eggs! I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with only eggs for a UMA that expensive. If you like I can set up a CR for Microcosm now, and then when I have the funds for the others I can set up another CR. Or you can send one and wait until I can add my side. Whichever works better for you.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@StrawberryAlex

im good with the eggs now! feel free to set up the other cr whenever you're ready for the others (and if you wanted to do any eggs on that too its totally fine with me lol)
@StrawberryAlex

im good with the eggs now! feel free to set up the other cr whenever you're ready for the others (and if you wanted to do any eggs on that too its totally fine with me lol)
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

yee 900 dragon dollar for the good mountain would be great! def give me a ping if decay falls through too. tytyytty
@Kaitii

yee 900 dragon dollar for the good mountain would be great! def give me a ping if decay falls through too. tytyytty
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

ya i got you i'll let you know! sending pa
@Maila

ya i got you i'll let you know! sending pa
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii hi! How much would you want for watchmaker’s daughter/son or ss-dynamics/energetics? Sorry, I’d normally give an offer but it’s a bit troublesome for me rn…
@kaitii hi! How much would you want for watchmaker’s daughter/son or ss-dynamics/energetics? Sorry, I’d normally give an offer but it’s a bit troublesome for me rn…
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman

hiya! looks like there was a copy of watchmaker's daughter at 1.5kg, but since it wasnt a sale i could do 1.2kg each or 2kg for both!

ss-dynamics had a sale of 2kg and energetics as well so i'd like that price or 3.5kg for both
@Ottoman

hiya! looks like there was a copy of watchmaker's daughter at 1.5kg, but since it wasnt a sale i could do 1.2kg each or 2kg for both!

ss-dynamics had a sale of 2kg and energetics as well so i'd like that price or 3.5kg for both
M2Zz7wd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8