Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PiCoda

hiya! looks like it sold fairly recently for 2.5kg, so i'd like to get that!

@Mizlakie

i can send a pa!
@PiCoda

hiya! looks like it sold fairly recently for 2.5kg, so i'd like to get that!

@Mizlakie

i can send a pa!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Well, I'm a way off being able to afford that. Would you mind putting it aside for me to save up and message you in a while when I have that much? (Also do you mind if it's treasure instead of gems? Alright if not, it's not too hard to find someone who wants to trade)
@Kaitii
Well, I'm a way off being able to afford that. Would you mind putting it aside for me to save up and message you in a while when I have that much? (Also do you mind if it's treasure instead of gems? Alright if not, it's not too hard to find someone who wants to trade)
@PiCoda

yeah i dont mind treasure at all, its all dragon dollar to me

i'll set it aside for you!
@PiCoda

yeah i dont mind treasure at all, its all dragon dollar to me

i'll set it aside for you!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Awesome, thanks a bunch!
@Kaitii
Awesome, thanks a bunch!
@kaitiii how about 40 eggs +200kt? That should be exactly 10kg based on egg conversion @ 245g each?
@kaitiii how about 40 eggs +200kt? That should be exactly 10kg based on egg conversion @ 245g each?
Not sure if I'm gonna buy but what is your price range for this skin? It would look so cute on my windy lad!

Not sure if I'm gonna buy but what is your price range for this skin? It would look so cute on my windy lad!

nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
@SleepyTomato

works for me! i'll toss over a cr when i get home from work in a couple hours (if you see this before then, you're free to start and cr and i'll add the accents, either works)

@souls

yep yep, will send over in a couple hours! scrolling accents on mobile is s u f f e r i n g

@Mewk

sorry that one just sold!
@SleepyTomato

works for me! i'll toss over a cr when i get home from work in a couple hours (if you see this before then, you're free to start and cr and i'll add the accents, either works)

@souls

yep yep, will send over in a couple hours! scrolling accents on mobile is s u f f e r i n g

@Mewk

sorry that one just sold!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

Oh well, Tysm for your time!!
@Kaitii

Oh well, Tysm for your time!!
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
price check for?:

price check for?:

she/her