Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
-
-
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii hi! do u have a price check for these?
@kaitii hi! do u have a price check for these?
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem

hi!

goth lolita has no sales history that i could find, though it was only a 10 print personal accent so i'd like to get about 5kg for it

couldnt find sales history for at your service either, but im hoping for 1kg for that one!

and same for eerie ribbons, though i did find you sold a copy around 2019, would you happen to remember the price you sold it for?

@Avem

hi!

goth lolita has no sales history that i could find, though it was only a 10 print personal accent so i'd like to get about 5kg for it

couldnt find sales history for at your service either, but im hoping for 1kg for that one!

and same for eerie ribbons, though i did find you sold a copy around 2019, would you happen to remember the price you sold it for?

M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii I'd love to buy at your service! ^^ i'll set up a cr in a bit
as for eerie ribbons that was someone with a similar anime uma pfp and the sales history has been wiped ;; for future reference I did find another sales post that was pricing it at 1.5kg but that was a few years ago, for now I think i'll just grab at your service
@kaitii I'd love to buy at your service! ^^ i'll set up a cr in a bit
as for eerie ribbons that was someone with a similar anime uma pfp and the sales history has been wiped ;; for future reference I did find another sales post that was pricing it at 1.5kg but that was a few years ago, for now I think i'll just grab at your service
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem

oh god theres more than one

thats good to know tho, i must have missed that one somewhere! i'd be fine selling it at that price if you were interested
@Avem

oh god theres more than one

thats good to know tho, i must have missed that one somewhere! i'd be fine selling it at that price if you were interested
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii Would you take 500g for Accent: runic prince? [item=Accent: runic prince]
@Kaitii

Would you take 500g for Accent: runic prince?
Accent: runic prince
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon

yeah thats fine, i'll send a pa!
@DaDragon

yeah thats fine, i'll send a pa!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii Hi do you still have and how much would u like for it if so?
@Kaitii Hi do you still have and how much would u like for it if so?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8