Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Moving, Please bear with me!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Shop is currently moving, please don't ask about it here, I accidentally posted this as a new comment instead of editing this, .-.
Shop is currently moving, please don't ask about it here, I accidentally posted this as a new comment instead of editing this, .-.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
Queue:

Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-

Pinglist: @/
Queue:

Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-

Pinglist: @/
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png

Hello hello! ^^

Dragons: Critical, Snowstorm, Hylacanth

Payment Method: Return Payment (moreso because it's easier for me to keep track of things that way, not because I don't trust you /gen)

Level(s): 15 :>

Hello hello! ^^

Dragons: Critical, Snowstorm, Hylacanth

Payment Method: Return Payment (moreso because it's easier for me to keep track of things that way, not because I don't trust you /gen)

Level(s): 15 :>
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
Grimm-Day-Dream.gif mlSrRbK.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
@GrimmDayDream Alright! Upon return that would be 30g for each, I'll await your crossroad!
@GrimmDayDream Alright! Upon return that would be 30g for each, I'll await your crossroad!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png

CR sent, tysm! ^^

CR sent, tysm! ^^
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
Grimm-Day-Dream.gif mlSrRbK.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
@GrimmDayDream Return Crossroad being sent now!
@GrimmDayDream Return Crossroad being sent now!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
Hi there! I was hoping to get both Cheri and Reyes leveled all the way from level 1 to 25.
I prefer to pay in treasure, so in total I believe that would be 500kT (250kT each?). Let me know if this is cool, and if I should send both over at once or one at a time if my order is accepted!

Also, for transparency, these dragons will be sold in my lvl 25 sales thread (found here). If that makes you uncomfy that's totally cool and I understand, and thank you for considering my order anyhow :).
Hi there! I was hoping to get both Cheri and Reyes leveled all the way from level 1 to 25.
I prefer to pay in treasure, so in total I believe that would be 500kT (250kT each?). Let me know if this is cool, and if I should send both over at once or one at a time if my order is accepted!

Also, for transparency, these dragons will be sold in my lvl 25 sales thread (found here). If that makes you uncomfy that's totally cool and I understand, and thank you for considering my order anyhow :).
kHExOMX.png

Alright, how would you like to pay in terms of Return or Upfront payment? (and yeah the math was right, treasure is okay!)
@LGFUADJJ

Alright, how would you like to pay in terms of Return or Upfront payment? (and yeah the math was right, treasure is okay!)
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
@DaFlameDFZ Oops apologies, I thought I mentioned that >.<. I can just prepay upfront and you can send them back in a one way ^_^. Let me know when you'd like me to send them, no rush though :).
@DaFlameDFZ Oops apologies, I thought I mentioned that >.<. I can just prepay upfront and you can send them back in a one way ^_^. Let me know when you'd like me to send them, no rush though :).
kHExOMX.png
@LGFUADJJ
You can send them over asap, but it's very late for me right now so I'll be able to start on them tomorrow, if you want to send them then then that's also okay.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15