Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 35+ Old/retired/shelved UMAs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Elachu
I have it listed on the AH for 5kg :)
@Elachu
I have it listed on the AH for 5kg :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
any chance you'd take like 3.5k for you possess my soul?
any chance you'd take like 3.5k for you possess my soul?
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
Would you be willing to meet somewhere in the middle and do 4kg? c:
@Reckless
Would you be willing to meet somewhere in the middle and do 4kg? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
I would! could you PA it my way please? tysm! :>
I would! could you PA it my way please? tysm! :>
Drakengard.gif
How much for Skin: Interstellar Creature and Skin: Another Empty Universe
How much for Skin: Interstellar Creature and Skin: Another Empty Universe
@ilovedragons54
Both of them are listed as "sold", I'm sorry!
@ilovedragons54
Both of them are listed as "sold", I'm sorry!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Update 08/02

New accents/skincents added!

Update 08/02

New accents/skincents added!

ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Snagged pearly blue peonies! I was looking for the perfect accent for this guy for a few years actually. Thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1689063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/16891/1689063_350.png[/img][/url] by the way, you have fantastic taste in skins
Snagged pearly blue peonies! I was looking for the perfect accent for this guy for a few years actually. Thanks!

1689063_350.png

by the way, you have fantastic taste in skins
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty
Wow, Mythril looks absolutely fabulous and impressive, thank you very much for sharing him :) I really love the combination of the filigree paladin vibes and the floral elements, and the colour scheme is excellent. I'm glad the accent went to someone who has good use for it!
@Cruelty
Wow, Mythril looks absolutely fabulous and impressive, thank you very much for sharing him :) I really love the combination of the filigree paladin vibes and the floral elements, and the colour scheme is excellent. I'm glad the accent went to someone who has good use for it!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai Hi! Would you be willing to go down to 800g on Solstice (currently at 900g on AH) and take half in treasure? If not, I can find someone to convert it. The accent's for my girl Starfire, here. She looks amazing in it, and it suits her name! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=23612814&itemid=11318&auth=a920de8da5389c61d6e6417cf034ec103ea3e579&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Luunai Hi! Would you be willing to go down to 800g on Solstice (currently at 900g on AH) and take half in treasure? If not, I can find someone to convert it. The accent's for my girl Starfire, here. She looks amazing in it, and it suits her name!

skin?did=23612814&itemid=11318&auth=a920de8da5389c61d6e6417cf034ec103ea3e579&dummyext=prev.png
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28