Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Hoardsale [W]Strange Chest/g/t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ZestyHolly That’s perfect! I’ll send a CR!
@ZestyHolly That’s perfect! I’ll send a CR!
Would the accent trade + 3 eggs be fair? I didn't realize the WC accent was still in print but I'm also trying to limit gem spending now hah
Would the accent trade + 3 eggs be fair? I didn't realize the WC accent was still in print but I'm also trying to limit gem spending now hah
Would you be wiling to trade Half Moon Dust for a Prismatic Token and up to 4 noc eggs?
Would you be wiling to trade Half Moon Dust for a Prismatic Token and up to 4 noc eggs?
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Raptorgrrl
8 eggs + 300g sound good? c:
@Gallus
I would be fine with selling them for eggs! Would you be willing to bump it up to 6 eggs (if you have them)? I just ran exact numbers with LAH and it's about ~1300
Here's the individual numbers in order of how they're listed on the front page. I also realized that I messed up the listing for the purple ooze. It just says x20 without a picture, but that number is accurate. I will fix it momentarily.
@Vanq
That sounds good to me!
@Syrnaxi
I'd be fine with 4 plus a Prismatic Token c:
@Raptorgrrl
8 eggs + 300g sound good? c:
@Gallus
I would be fine with selling them for eggs! Would you be willing to bump it up to 6 eggs (if you have them)? I just ran exact numbers with LAH and it's about ~1300
Here's the individual numbers in order of how they're listed on the front page. I also realized that I messed up the listing for the purple ooze. It just says x20 without a picture, but that number is accurate. I will fix it momentarily.
@Vanq
That sounds good to me!
@Syrnaxi
I'd be fine with 4 plus a Prismatic Token c:
uJKk9sx.gif
@ZestyHolly

Hi, I have the following familiars that you don't have:
Roc (599g)
Aerborne Ambassador (338g)
Bogus Manamonger (450g)
Ethereal Trickster (24g)
Glamourtail Hopper (95g)
Highfin Sea Serpent (20g)
Lavaborne Hoax (400g)
Maren Wavesinger (28g)
Muckbottom Catfish (17g)
Nightsky Fuiran (10g)
Serthis Loremaster (5g)
Sewer Toridae (8g)
Slumbering Charlatan (400g)
Swallowtail Buttersnake (20g)
Toxic Igueel (25g)
Tribeam Hunter (30g)
War Smith (45g)
Total= 2514 g

I also have 4 prismatic tokens, for the Joxar familiars you're missing, and they are 65g each

Total= 2774 gems

I'm very interested in your Skin: Relinque and Accent: Skyhigh Lands :)

Oh, I also have 7 onyx cobra :)
@ZestyHolly

Hi, I have the following familiars that you don't have:
Roc (599g)
Aerborne Ambassador (338g)
Bogus Manamonger (450g)
Ethereal Trickster (24g)
Glamourtail Hopper (95g)
Highfin Sea Serpent (20g)
Lavaborne Hoax (400g)
Maren Wavesinger (28g)
Muckbottom Catfish (17g)
Nightsky Fuiran (10g)
Serthis Loremaster (5g)
Sewer Toridae (8g)
Slumbering Charlatan (400g)
Swallowtail Buttersnake (20g)
Toxic Igueel (25g)
Tribeam Hunter (30g)
War Smith (45g)
Total= 2514 g

I also have 4 prismatic tokens, for the Joxar familiars you're missing, and they are 65g each

Total= 2774 gems

I'm very interested in your Skin: Relinque and Accent: Skyhigh Lands :)

Oh, I also have 7 onyx cobra :)
Sending your way!
Sending your way!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Fioreth
LAH for Skyhigh Lands is 2800g so that trade would work for me~ No need to add the cobras, that's already close enough! Would Skyhigh Land be okay? c:
@Fioreth
LAH for Skyhigh Lands is 2800g so that trade would work for me~ No need to add the cobras, that's already close enough! Would Skyhigh Land be okay? c:
uJKk9sx.gif
@ZestyHolly
6 eggs sounds good :) sorry if it seemed like i was trying to shortchange you, like i said i just went over prices very quickly lol
i'll send a cr in just a sec!
@ZestyHolly
6 eggs sounds good :) sorry if it seemed like i was trying to shortchange you, like i said i just went over prices very quickly lol
i'll send a cr in just a sec!
@ZestyHolly
I saw that the Skin: Relinque is hard to part with for you, but it's actually perfect for one of my favorite dragons- I wouldn't mind overpaying for it, if you would at all be open to that?
@ZestyHolly
I saw that the Skin: Relinque is hard to part with for you, but it's actually perfect for one of my favorite dragons- I wouldn't mind overpaying for it, if you would at all be open to that?
@ZestyHolly - Sounds great! Thank you ^_^
@ZestyHolly - Sounds great! Thank you ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12