Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Hoardsale [W]Strange Chest/g/t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
What are you looking at for sell price for each of these:

Accent: Nowhere

Skin: 2. call for procyon

Skin: 1. song for sirius
What are you looking at for sell price for each of these:

Accent: Nowhere

Skin: 2. call for procyon

Skin: 1. song for sirius
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Fioreth
How much overpay are you open to? I had plans to put it on one of my G1s once I gened him up. ;o;
If we can't come to an agreement on Relinque I'd be happy to just take the fams for Skyhigh Lands~
@Fioreth
How much overpay are you open to? I had plans to put it on one of my G1s once I gened him up. ;o;
If we can't come to an agreement on Relinque I'd be happy to just take the fams for Skyhigh Lands~
uJKk9sx.gif
@Raptorgrrl Sure, that would be great! I'll send a CR with 10 Onyx Cobras along shortly, thanks!

@ZestyHolly It was worth a shot, thank you for taking the time to check. :) After the above trade I'd have 5 Onyx Cobras left that I would be willing to trade for gems, if you're still interested. Just send a CR along then, thanks!
@Raptorgrrl Sure, that would be great! I'll send a CR with 10 Onyx Cobras along shortly, thanks!

@ZestyHolly It was worth a shot, thank you for taking the time to check. :) After the above trade I'd have 5 Onyx Cobras left that I would be willing to trade for gems, if you're still interested. Just send a CR along then, thanks!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@WitchyyWeasel
Just did a little research and from what I can gather I'd say about 2kg for each! Feel free to counter offer, though. There wasn't many recent sales to source from.

@MafiaVamp
Sure I can do that. I'll send you 25g c:
@WitchyyWeasel
Just did a little research and from what I can gather I'd say about 2kg for each! Feel free to counter offer, though. There wasn't many recent sales to source from.

@MafiaVamp
Sure I can do that. I'll send you 25g c:
uJKk9sx.gif
How much do you have of the swashbuckler set? I’m willing to offer up to 18 prismatic tokens for what you have!
How much do you have of the swashbuckler set? I’m willing to offer up to 18 prismatic tokens for what you have!
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers
I currently only have the hat and the sword. I'd be happy to trade those for prismatic tokens c:
@Pawnmgers
I currently only have the hat and the sword. I'd be happy to trade those for prismatic tokens c:
uJKk9sx.gif
What are you looking at for the sell price of Accent: after seven days?

I have the following I can offer, let me know if any of it interests you in exchange for the accent!
  • 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg
  • PLENTY of Unhatched Nocturne Eggs
  • 1 Prismatic Token
  • Muckbottom Catfish
  • Swamp Wolf
  • plus gems/treasure to make up the difference!
What are you looking at for the sell price of Accent: after seven days?

I have the following I can offer, let me know if any of it interests you in exchange for the accent!
  • 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg
  • PLENTY of Unhatched Nocturne Eggs
  • 1 Prismatic Token
  • Muckbottom Catfish
  • Swamp Wolf
  • plus gems/treasure to make up the difference!
_____
_
aC86tUH.png
Xub4k1J.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
___
pixeladopts_sig_01.png
_
artshop_sig_02.png
@ZestyHolly

Aww, no worries then- I totally understand!

I can take the skyhigh lands- I'm happy to toss in the cobras, they're just rotting in my vault, lol.

I've gotta run and tuck my kiddos in for bedtime, will be back in a little while!
@ZestyHolly

Aww, no worries then- I totally understand!

I can take the skyhigh lands- I'm happy to toss in the cobras, they're just rotting in my vault, lol.

I've gotta run and tuck my kiddos in for bedtime, will be back in a little while!
@angemagica
I'd value it at about 850g. I'd be happy to take the prismatic token + swamp wolf + the shadow egg and two noct eggs if that works for you? That'd come to about 760g value on your side with all the items c:

@Fioreth
Sounds good! I will send over a CR with the skin. I wish you luck finding a copy of Relinque! ^^
@angemagica
I'd value it at about 850g. I'd be happy to take the prismatic token + swamp wolf + the shadow egg and two noct eggs if that works for you? That'd come to about 760g value on your side with all the items c:

@Fioreth
Sounds good! I will send over a CR with the skin. I wish you luck finding a copy of Relinque! ^^
uJKk9sx.gif
@ZestyHolly
That sounds great! I'll set up a Crossroads! :-D
@ZestyHolly
That sounds great! I'll set up a Crossroads! :-D
_____
_
aC86tUH.png
Xub4k1J.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
___