Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Hoardsale [W]Strange Chest/g/t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ZestyHolly

If the AH is any indication, around 2kg :D
@ZestyHolly

If the AH is any indication, around 2kg :D
@ZestyHolly would you be interested in trading a [item=rockback charger] (current LAH 350g/499,800t ) for [item=Tree Warden's Garb] (current LAH 200g/130kt) [item=Starlight Cloak] (current LAH 130g/290kt)
@ZestyHolly

would you be interested in trading a

Rockback Charger (current LAH 350g/499,800t )

for

Tree Warden's Garb (current LAH 200g/130kt)
Starlight Cloak (current LAH 130g/290kt)
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@ZestyHolly

Would you be willing to take a Quetzeel (214g) and Greenwing Razorclaw (8g) for a Vista: Flamecaller (49g) and Hewn Philosopher's Veil (160g)?
@ZestyHolly

Would you be willing to take a Quetzeel (214g) and Greenwing Razorclaw (8g) for a Vista: Flamecaller (49g) and Hewn Philosopher's Veil (160g)?
@Vanq
I'm not really looking to spend gems on more UMAs right now and mine is an unlimited accent so it's priced much lower so I think I'll have to pass, sorry! unless you actually want to do a 1:1 trade x'D

@meep5109
looks great! I'll send a CR!
@Tatzelwurm
That sounds good to me! I'll send a CR~
@Vanq
I'm not really looking to spend gems on more UMAs right now and mine is an unlimited accent so it's priced much lower so I think I'll have to pass, sorry! unless you actually want to do a 1:1 trade x'D

@meep5109
looks great! I'll send a CR!
@Tatzelwurm
That sounds good to me! I'll send a CR~
uJKk9sx.gif
@ZestyHolly Hi, I've got 15 Onyx Cobras I could trade. Would you mind checking whether you have any of the following apparel pieces, please? :)

Sunlit Kelpie Mane
Ember Sylvan Twist
Brushhunter's Arctic Goggles
Dusk Rogue Cape
Dusk Rogue Trousers
Genteel Azure Spats
@ZestyHolly Hi, I've got 15 Onyx Cobras I could trade. Would you mind checking whether you have any of the following apparel pieces, please? :)

Sunlit Kelpie Mane
Ember Sylvan Twist
Brushhunter's Arctic Goggles
Dusk Rogue Cape
Dusk Rogue Trousers
Genteel Azure Spats
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@ZestyHolly Would you be interested in trading Nocturne Eggs for giant darners and dragonflies? I have 30 darners and 26 dragonflies. LAH is 55 for darners and 5 for dragonflies. ^-^
@ZestyHolly Would you be interested in trading Nocturne Eggs for giant darners and dragonflies? I have 30 darners and 26 dragonflies. LAH is 55 for darners and 5 for dragonflies. ^-^
@MafiaVamp
Just checked my hoard and I struck out. Unfortunately I don't have any of those, sorry! If you'd like to sell the cobras I'd be willing to pay 5g for each though c:

@davietoowavey
Potentially! I'd be in need of 20 of each. LAH for eggs is 235 right now. To make math easy we could do 4 darners + 4 dragonflies per egg which would come out to 240g equivalent. So that would be 5 eggs c:
@MafiaVamp
Just checked my hoard and I struck out. Unfortunately I don't have any of those, sorry! If you'd like to sell the cobras I'd be willing to pay 5g for each though c:

@davietoowavey
Potentially! I'd be in need of 20 of each. LAH for eggs is 235 right now. To make math easy we could do 4 darners + 4 dragonflies per egg which would come out to 240g equivalent. So that would be 5 eggs c:
uJKk9sx.gif
@ZestyHolly - I'd be interested in the Leafy Gladeboughs and Windbound Mask; Would a mix of Noc Eggs (8x) and Gems be all right?
@ZestyHolly - I'd be interested in the Leafy Gladeboughs and Windbound Mask; Would a mix of Noc Eggs (8x) and Gems be all right?
HzGpUHb.png
@ZestyHolly
how would you feel about swapping all of your Baldwin mats except for the green ones for 5 noc eggs?
going through the ah real quick it looks like all of your mats combined would be worth around 1kg
@ZestyHolly
how would you feel about swapping all of your Baldwin mats except for the green ones for 5 noc eggs?
going through the ah real quick it looks like all of your mats combined would be worth around 1kg
@MafiaVamp - I happen to have an extra Sunlit Kelpie Mane; I'd take a few of those Cobras (10 or so, ~5g each?) in exchange if you'd like!
@MafiaVamp - I happen to have an extra Sunlit Kelpie Mane; I'd take a few of those Cobras (10 or so, ~5g each?) in exchange if you'd like!
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12