Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@TheDarkestDream

Thank you!! See you in a year! :D
@TheDarkestDream

Thank you!! See you in a year! :D
1.png
FR+10 • they/she • ND • artist
Also, I've suddenly thought I'd like to thank everyone who contributed their dusts, there were a lot of people this year and now I have whopping 374 dusts, compared to 45 dusts I ended up with last year, I'm just. WOW. THAT'S. WOW. Thank ya'll! I will be looking forward to a new swapping season this year! :D
Also, I've suddenly thought I'd like to thank everyone who contributed their dusts, there were a lot of people this year and now I have whopping 374 dusts, compared to 45 dusts I ended up with last year, I'm just. WOW. THAT'S. WOW. Thank ya'll! I will be looking forward to a new swapping season this year! :D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@SairentoTsuki @mireleii @Bonpri

HELLO-HELLO IT'S ALMOST NOTN TIME! It will start tomorrow, so prepare your Nocturnal Dusts, I'm oh so ready to grind >:D

ALSO!!!! You may now borrow my dust for the dust achievement, just make sure to return it back after

Also also! A new pinglist for the next year(s)!! You may now sign in if you've missed the disintegrating date (or are planning to miss it??? Anyway, I'll repost it in this topic after NotN ends)
@SairentoTsuki @mireleii @Bonpri

HELLO-HELLO IT'S ALMOST NOTN TIME! It will start tomorrow, so prepare your Nocturnal Dusts, I'm oh so ready to grind >:D

ALSO!!!! You may now borrow my dust for the dust achievement, just make sure to return it back after

Also also! A new pinglist for the next year(s)!! You may now sign in if you've missed the disintegrating date (or are planning to miss it??? Anyway, I'll repost it in this topic after NotN ends)

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream
Could I borrow a dust for the achievement?
@TheDarkestDream
Could I borrow a dust for the achievement?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik, sure, sending it over!
@Xotik, sure, sending it over!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
@TheDarkestDream
Could I borrow one dust for the achievement?
@TheDarkestDream
Could I borrow one dust for the achievement?
@AWB, sendin'!
@AWB, sendin'!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
@RandomStitches, ooh cool! You may send me a CR already, it will take some time to complete, but I think I'll be able to stockpile enough chests tomorrow!
@RandomStitches, ooh cool! You may send me a CR already, it will take some time to complete, but I think I'll be able to stockpile enough chests tomorrow!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
@TheDarkestDream
may i borrow a dust for the achievement? :3c
@TheDarkestDream
may i borrow a dust for the achievement? :3c
wU5i5vK.gif
@nauseas, sending over!
@nauseas, sending over!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13