Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, Genes, Elim, Skins, Mats...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elladanella

No way, I totally forgot too!!!

I'm throwing plus 20k on the trade, that's 205 kt!

Thank you @askarth for bringing me here, you were right Ella is great.

And thank you Elladanella, if you need more people for bigger projects feel free to call on us!!
@Elladanella

No way, I totally forgot too!!!

I'm throwing plus 20k on the trade, that's 205 kt!

Thank you @askarth for bringing me here, you were right Ella is great.

And thank you Elladanella, if you need more people for bigger projects feel free to call on us!!
@Ann22

Hahaha, I guess there is such a thing as a mutual brain fart ;P

Thanks so much, that's really sweet of you.

You're very welcome. I think I have things in hand for now, but I'll probably always be just a bit of inspiration away from a new project. And feel free to come back if there's anything else you need.
@Ann22

Hahaha, I guess there is such a thing as a mutual brain fart ;P

Thanks so much, that's really sweet of you.

You're very welcome. I think I have things in hand for now, but I'll probably always be just a bit of inspiration away from a new project. And feel free to come back if there's anything else you need.
^
^
@Elladanella hi :3 im interested in 40 orange goos and 15 purple goos. would you take 220g for all the goos (4g/each)?
@Elladanella hi :3 im interested in 40 orange goos and 15 purple goos. would you take 220g for all the goos (4g/each)?
@Misfortune Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Yesterday was my birthday, so wasn't online much.
And I'm sorry, but that is a bit low. I'll go 390g/kt on everything, and that should still be below LAH. Let me know if you're interested, but if not, I completely understand.
@Misfortune Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Yesterday was my birthday, so wasn't online much.
And I'm sorry, but that is a bit low. I'll go 390g/kt on everything, and that should still be below LAH. Let me know if you're interested, but if not, I completely understand.
@Elladanella ahh sorry i didnt mean to come off as lowballing, lah yesterday for purple goo was 4g >_< ill pass but thank you so much! and happy belated birthday [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Elladanella ahh sorry i didnt mean to come off as lowballing, lah yesterday for purple goo was 4g >_< ill pass but thank you so much! and happy belated birthday
@Misfortune Thanks, and no worries :)
@Misfortune Thanks, and no worries :)
@Elladanella
Me again! Ill buy that egg for 290g!
@Elladanella
Me again! Ill buy that egg for 290g!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Sounds good to me! CR coming up.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Sounds good to me! CR coming up.
@Elladanella Hey, im interested in fodder familiars if you got some left!
@Elladanella Hey, im interested in fodder familiars if you got some left!
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8