Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, Genes, Elim, Skins, Mats...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elladanella
Interested in buying 40 yellow goo and 20 blue sludges, if you got any deals for buyin' bulk? ;)
@Elladanella
Interested in buying 40 yellow goo and 20 blue sludges, if you got any deals for buyin' bulk? ;)
pdPOUgg.png
@Elladanella
How low will you go on your will o the wisp?
@Elladanella
How low will you go on your will o the wisp?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Sarahlunawolf I coli daily, so I have a pretty decent amount of fodder familiars sitting around. How many are you interested in? I'll let you know if it's more than I can do.

@Skiatha I'll do 70g for the yellow goo (just below LAH for a significantly larger portion than this) and 400g for the blue sludge (below LAH again), so how about 460g altogether?

@Dwarfcichlidlvr 90g seems fair to me.

Hi all, sorry about the delay in replying. Just got my second jab and I'm very low on energy. Hope that's okay. If I left you hanging too long and you went elsewhere, I completely understand.
@Sarahlunawolf I coli daily, so I have a pretty decent amount of fodder familiars sitting around. How many are you interested in? I'll let you know if it's more than I can do.

@Skiatha I'll do 70g for the yellow goo (just below LAH for a significantly larger portion than this) and 400g for the blue sludge (below LAH again), so how about 460g altogether?

@Dwarfcichlidlvr 90g seems fair to me.

Hi all, sorry about the delay in replying. Just got my second jab and I'm very low on energy. Hope that's okay. If I left you hanging too long and you went elsewhere, I completely understand.
[center]@elladanella hello!! how much are you currently valuing your sprites at? also, would you be willing to accept a payment plan for one? hope you feel better after your shot, mine really took me out of action for a while [emoji=fae sleepy size=1][/center]
@elladanella hello!! how much are you currently valuing your sprites at? also, would you be willing to accept a payment plan for one? hope you feel better after your shot, mine really took me out of action for a while
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@mildlyanxiousdoe I don't think I want to go below LAH atm. So 6300g for the Shadow Sprite and 5400g for the Earth Sprite. I'm fine holding one or both of them for you for a while, or doing a payment plan (but given their value, I wouldn't be comfortable handing them over before they're paid for in full).
I'm feeling a bit better, but still pretty beat. Thanks :)
@mildlyanxiousdoe I don't think I want to go below LAH atm. So 6300g for the Shadow Sprite and 5400g for the Earth Sprite. I'm fine holding one or both of them for you for a while, or doing a payment plan (but given their value, I wouldn't be comfortable handing them over before they're paid for in full).
I'm feeling a bit better, but still pretty beat. Thanks :)
[center]@elladanella that's completely fair, on both lah and wanting to hold until paid in full. i'd be interested in buying your earth sprite through payment plan; how does a 2400g down payment, with weekly installments of 500g until fully paid sound? so that would be six weeks of payments. more than happy to discuss and make changes so it suits us both! glad to hear you're feeling better [emoji=coatl happy size=1][/center]
@elladanella that's completely fair, on both lah and wanting to hold until paid in full. i'd be interested in buying your earth sprite through payment plan; how does a 2400g down payment, with weekly installments of 500g until fully paid sound? so that would be six weeks of payments. more than happy to discuss and make changes so it suits us both! glad to hear you're feeling better
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@Elladanella Would you do 6kG for the shadow sprite?
@Elladanella Would you do 6kG for the shadow sprite?
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@mildlyanxiousdoe Glad you think so :D That setup sounds great to me so far. Once you send over the first payment, I'll make sure to take the sprite off the market for you. Let me know if anything changes; otherwise, she'll be yours in six weeks!

@Aeroden Sorry, no. As I stated a couple posts ago, I'm not currently saving up, I don't need the gems, so I don't want to go below LAH. 6.3kG is where I will go, though I will do holds/payment plans/etc.
@mildlyanxiousdoe Glad you think so :D That setup sounds great to me so far. Once you send over the first payment, I'll make sure to take the sprite off the market for you. Let me know if anything changes; otherwise, she'll be yours in six weeks!

@Aeroden Sorry, no. As I stated a couple posts ago, I'm not currently saving up, I don't need the gems, so I don't want to go below LAH. 6.3kG is where I will go, though I will do holds/payment plans/etc.
@elladanella lovely, thank you so much! down payment has been sent your way c:
@elladanella lovely, thank you so much! down payment has been sent your way c:
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@mildlyanxiousdoe Received, thanks so much!
@mildlyanxiousdoe Received, thanks so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8