Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, Genes, Elim, Skins, Mats...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Elladanella Would you be willing to do 5200g + 2mil treasure for both? Or do you strictly want gems for them?
@Elladanella Would you be willing to do 5200g + 2mil treasure for both? Or do you strictly want gems for them?
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@Elladanella It's a deal! I'll be paying in treasure
@Elladanella It's a deal! I'll be paying in treasure
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
@EmperorShaohao Sure, I'm fine with that! Treasure is always great too. My lair is getting cramped ;P

@Askarth Sounds good!

@ Both of you, I'm doing my nails, so only have my hands free every so often, so I'd really appreciate it if you set up CRs and list what you're buying. I'll send the stuff off as soon as I can, should be an hour or two at most.
@EmperorShaohao Sure, I'm fine with that! Treasure is always great too. My lair is getting cramped ;P

@Askarth Sounds good!

@ Both of you, I'm doing my nails, so only have my hands free every so often, so I'd really appreciate it if you set up CRs and list what you're buying. I'll send the stuff off as soon as I can, should be an hour or two at most.
It was a pleasure trading with you! Good luck with your Gene Projects [emoji=fae star size=1]
It was a pleasure trading with you! Good luck with your Gene Projects
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
@Askarth Thanks so much!
@Askarth Thanks so much!
^
^
Hello, @Elladanella, I love a good gene project, so if you still have:

I'm looking for:

Haste (ability stone) x 1

Scrolls of renaming (as many as possible)

And fodder familiars. (1 or 2 stacks) (I can take less than that if is not available)

Tell me how many (and how much) would you be willing to trade?

(I'm leaving to work, I will try to check my phone from time to time, sorry if I delay a bit)
Hello, @Elladanella, I love a good gene project, so if you still have:

I'm looking for:

Haste (ability stone) x 1

Scrolls of renaming (as many as possible)

And fodder familiars. (1 or 2 stacks) (I can take less than that if is not available)

Tell me how many (and how much) would you be willing to trade?

(I'm leaving to work, I will try to check my phone from time to time, sorry if I delay a bit)
@Ann22 Glad to hear it! And sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Rollover stopped me from marking myself as offline, and I've had a really busy day. Anyway, the price for the items you listed:

Haste: LAH 18g
Scroll: LAH 7g (x10)
2x30 Fodder Familiars: 110g
Total: 198g
So, let's say 185g/kt altogether?

Give me a ping to confirm, and I'll get the crossroads set up, probably at some point tomorrow.
@Ann22 Glad to hear it! And sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Rollover stopped me from marking myself as offline, and I've had a really busy day. Anyway, the price for the items you listed:

Haste: LAH 18g
Scroll: LAH 7g (x10)
2x30 Fodder Familiars: 110g
Total: 198g
So, let's say 185g/kt altogether?

Give me a ping to confirm, and I'll get the crossroads set up, probably at some point tomorrow.
@Elladanella

that's great, it is a deal!
@Elladanella

that's great, it is a deal!
@Ann22 CRs coming right up. It'll be three CRs. I'll make them all two-way, but you can split the payment however you want. Thanks!

ETA: Apparently, I forgot the size of a CR (thought it was thirty, but looks like it's 36), so I'm throwing the extra 12 familiars in because the confusion was my fault.
@Ann22 CRs coming right up. It'll be three CRs. I'll make them all two-way, but you can split the payment however you want. Thanks!

ETA: Apparently, I forgot the size of a CR (thought it was thirty, but looks like it's 36), so I'm throwing the extra 12 familiars in because the confusion was my fault.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8