Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 506 507
[quote name="ReiFukai" date="2024-03-26 00:59:47" ] @AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos -» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest -» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: harpy's roost -» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 -» Payment [kt|gems]: gems -» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: N It says you're open so hopefully I can get a fest order in. Murphy's law/life has kept me off-site for a bit [/quote] [font=spectral][size=4][color=#6b5e4e] @ReiFukai Hi there. We are Open, but only for regular order and leveling orders. We always ping a week prior to fest start, to fill up our availability slots with our Team. If you are not yet on our ping list for festival, check out the front page to add yourself to it. The following text below the ordering form states that if the form no longer says "Fest" in it, that we have no more slots open to offer for it. [quote] Note: For Fest: Please pay attention if the Form says "FEST" in it or not. If it does not, then we no longer take any Fest orders, as our slots are full. [/quote] I can however offer to put you down on the waitlist, but I cannot guarantee that we will have enough time left to finish all the waitlist orders, as there are already 5 on it. Let me know if you would like to be added on the Waitlist. [/color]
ReiFukai wrote on 2024-03-26 00:59:47:
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: harpy's roost
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: N

It says you're open so hopefully I can get a fest order in. Murphy's law/life has kept me off-site for a bit

@ReiFukai

Hi there.
We are Open, but only for regular order and leveling orders.
We always ping a week prior to fest start, to fill up our availability slots with our Team.
If you are not yet on our ping list for festival, check out the front page to add yourself to it.

The following text below the ordering form states that if the form no longer says "Fest" in it, that we have no more slots open to offer for it.
Quote:
Note: For Fest:
Please pay attention if the Form says "FEST" in it or not. If it does not, then we no longer take any Fest orders, as our slots are full.

I can however offer to put you down on the waitlist, but I cannot guarantee that we will have enough time left to finish all the waitlist orders, as there are already 5 on it.

Let me know if you would like to be added on the Waitlist.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Waitlist is fine!! I think I'm on the pinglist, I've just been in hospital for a week and missed ordering for this fest
Waitlist is fine!! I think I'm on the pinglist, I've just been in hospital for a week and missed ordering for this fest
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
@Ladybugdea, starting an hour of your fest grind now. Expect another ping when loot gets sent over
@Ladybugdea, starting an hour of your fest grind now. Expect another ping when loot gets sent over
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="ReiFukai" date="2024-03-26 05:39:52" ] Waitlist is fine!! I think I'm on the pinglist, I've just been in hospital for a week and missed ordering for this fest [/quote] [font=spectral][size=4][color=#6b5e4e] @ReiFukai Added you to the Waitlist. Hope you are having a swift recovery! [/color]
ReiFukai wrote on 2024-03-26 05:39:52:

@ReiFukai

Added you to the Waitlist.
Hope you are having a swift recovery!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@LadyLB

Starting your 2h fest order in Bamboo Falls shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been PMed.
@LadyLB

Starting your 2h fest order in Bamboo Falls shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been PMed.
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlvildaBright [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting your [i]2h[/i] fest grind in the [i]Harpy's Roost[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@AlvildaBright
Starting your 2h fest grind in the Harpy's Roost. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@AlvildaBright [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@AlvildaBright
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@LadyLB

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!
@LadyLB

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!
ADb9Vnz.png
@Ladybugdea, your grind is complete and loot is being sent over
@Ladybugdea, your grind is complete and loot is being sent over
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@ladybugdea Hello, I'll be handling your 2nd hour in Roost for fest. I will ping again when CRs are sent out.
@ladybugdea Hello, I'll be handling your 2nd hour in Roost for fest. I will ping again when CRs are sent out.
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 506 507