Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 509 510
[center][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1] @Silience Whooaaa!! It's wimdy! Happy [b]Mistral Jamboree[/b], bright and early. I'll be working on your two hours, and I'll return soon after. (So long as I don't blow away!) [emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]

@Silience

Whooaaa!! It's wimdy!

Happy Mistral Jamboree, bright and early.
I'll be working on your two hours, and I'll return soon after.
(So long as I don't blow away!)

sLpAJ21.png
Hello @IDRyu! I am starting your 2h pre-paid fest grind in Harpy's Roost shortly. As a heads up I will be taking a short break at around the 1h mark so it may take a little longer before you receive the loot!
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed!
Hello @IDRyu! I am starting your 2h pre-paid fest grind in Harpy's Roost shortly. As a heads up I will be taking a short break at around the 1h mark so it may take a little longer before you receive the loot!
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed!
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Arkeyr79

Hi hi friend.
Starting your 2h Fest grind in Harpys Roost shortly.
Espect another ping once loot has been PMed your way.

Happy wimby fest!
@Arkeyr79

Hi hi friend.
Starting your 2h Fest grind in Harpys Roost shortly.
Espect another ping once loot has been PMed your way.

Happy wimby fest!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Hi @IDRyu! Your pre-paid fest grind has been completed and loot has been sent out via [b]PMs[/b]! Thank you for your business!! If you're interested, please feel free to [url=https://forms.gle/CZ7iUJZ52zJAuCTw7]leave a review![/url] Notable drops: [item=sing to the wind chest][item=cloud nine chest][item=cloud nine chest][item=breezeback prance chest][item=breezeback prance chest][item=zephyre fay chest][item=zephyre fay chest][item=fading melody chest]
Hi @IDRyu! Your pre-paid fest grind has been completed and loot has been sent out via PMs! Thank you for your business!!
If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!

Notable drops:
Sing to the Wind Chest Cloud Nine Chest Cloud Nine Chest Breezeback Prance Chest Breezeback Prance Chest Zephyre Fay Chest Zephyre Fay Chest Fading Melody Chest
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Milim Happy Jamboree! I'll be starting the first hour of your fest grind shortly. Your loot will be sent via PM, and you'll receive another ping here when complete.
@Milim Happy Jamboree! I'll be starting the first hour of your fest grind shortly. Your loot will be sent via PM, and you'll receive another ping here when complete.
1YSPZnA.png
@Arkeyr79

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out your way.
Thanks for ordering with us!
@Arkeyr79

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out your way.
Thanks for ordering with us!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Silience

The winds are blowing through and bringing a big haul with them!
PMs incoming!
@Silience

The winds are blowing through and bringing a big haul with them!
PMs incoming!
sLpAJ21.png
@/Milim The first hour of your fest grind in Harpy's Roost is complete and loot sent. Enjoy!
@/Milim The first hour of your fest grind in Harpy's Roost is complete and loot sent. Enjoy!
1YSPZnA.png
@Milim i'm setting up to do your 2nd hour of fest grind in Roost. I will ping you again once I send out your PMs.
@Milim i'm setting up to do your 2nd hour of fest grind in Roost. I will ping you again once I send out your PMs.
@Milim
Hello again, your grind is complete and sent via PM! Enjoy your fest!
@Milim
Hello again, your grind is complete and sent via PM! Enjoy your fest!
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 509 510