Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 512 513
@CaptainDrakken

Your grind is done and loot has been sent out.
Thank you for ordering with us!

@CaptainDrakken

Your grind is done and loot has been sent out.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lyathali

Starting your first 1hr Standard Grind in Mire shortly.
Expect another ping once the Loot has been sent out.
@Lyathali

Starting your first 1hr Standard Grind in Mire shortly.
Expect another ping once the Loot has been sent out.
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Lyathali

Your grind is done and loot has been set up via cr!
@Lyathali

Your grind is done and loot has been set up via cr!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@lyathali

Reminder that you have not picked up your grind and it has been almost 24 hrs ^^
@lyathali

Reminder that you have not picked up your grind and it has been almost 24 hrs ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
Hiya @HermitBirb
Your dragon is finished and sent back in a CR! Thanks for doing business with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
Hiya @HermitBirb
Your dragon is finished and sent back in a CR! Thanks for doing business with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Lyathali

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your second hour of grinding in the Mire here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
@Lyathali

Hello, I'm a new member to Coli Crusaders! I'll be starting your second hour of grinding in the Mire here shortly. Expect another ping when your loot has been sent out. :3c
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
@Lyathali
Your 1 hour grinding has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for ordering with us, and if you’d like, please feel free to leave a review!
@Lyathali
Your 1 hour grinding has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for ordering with us, and if you’d like, please feel free to leave a review!
naturef1.png

naturef2.png
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @/LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @/starmates @Meniph @Freefire @Elisaria -» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular -» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Waterway -» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour -» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems [emoji=gem size=1]
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @/LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @/starmates @Meniph @Freefire @Elisaria

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Waterway
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
@CaptainDrakken

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grinding order in Waterway. Your total is 125g.
Expect another ping once your order has been started on!

@CaptainDrakken

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grinding order in Waterway. Your total is 125g.
Expect another ping once your order has been started on!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@CaptainDrakken

Hello! I'll be starting your 1 hr grinding in the Waterway here shortly! Please expect another ping when the loot has been sent out. :3c
@CaptainDrakken

Hello! I'll be starting your 1 hr grinding in the Waterway here shortly! Please expect another ping when the loot has been sent out. :3c
naturef1.png

naturef2.png
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 512 513