Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 510 511 512 513 514 ... 517 518
@ReiFukai

Confirming your 2 hours of regular grind in Forgotten Cave. Your total is 275kt. Expect another ping once our team starts your order!
@ReiFukai

Confirming your 2 hours of regular grind in Forgotten Cave. Your total is 275kt. Expect another ping once our team starts your order!
@Enkil

I will be starting your grind later tonight friend. Sorry for the delay, (life has decided to kick my behind lol).
@Enkil

I will be starting your grind later tonight friend. Sorry for the delay, (life has decided to kick my behind lol).
@Enkil Your grind is now finished and your CRs are ready. Thank you for ordering with us!
@Enkil Your grind is now finished and your CRs are ready. Thank you for ordering with us!
@enkil 2nd ping for order pickup friend! 20:10 will mark the 24 hour period and i will need to cancel your order at that time. Please be sure to pick up before then!
@enkil 2nd ping for order pickup friend! 20:10 will mark the 24 hour period and i will need to cancel your order at that time. Please be sure to pick up before then!
@ReiFukai Hello friend, I'll be handling your 2 hour order in Cave shortly. As always i'll ping you again once loot has been sent out and is ready for pickup.
@ReiFukai Hello friend, I'll be handling your 2 hour order in Cave shortly. As always i'll ping you again once loot has been sent out and is ready for pickup.
@ReiFukai

Hello again. Your order is complete and in the CRs for you. Thank you for your order and I hope you enjoy your loot!
@ReiFukai

Hello again. Your order is complete and in the CRs for you. Thank you for your order and I hope you enjoy your loot!
@LootGoblin TYSM!!
@LootGoblin TYSM!!
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: two dragons to 25, starting at lvl 1
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: No
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: gems
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: two dragons to 25, starting at lvl 1
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: No
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: gems
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@LordYato

Hello and welcome! Confirming your 2 dragon leveling order. Your total will be 600g. Please expect a ping when one of our team is ready to take your order!
@LordYato

Hello and welcome! Confirming your 2 dragon leveling order. Your total will be 600g. Please expect a ping when one of our team is ready to take your order!
hi @LordYato! I'm ready to take one of your two dragons whenever you're ready to send them over.
hi @LordYato! I'm ready to take one of your two dragons whenever you're ready to send them over.

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
1 2 ... 510 511 512 513 514 ... 517 518