Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97
That's amazing, congrats!!! Can't wait for the upgraded raffle [emoji=fae star size=1]
That's amazing, congrats!!! Can't wait for the upgraded raffle
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
Ooh!

I would love to get the
Studious Healer’s Reference
Helpful Healer’s Reference (2)
Helpful Healer’s Slippers (3)
Helpful Healer’s Trail

Could I trade for 18g and a Paper Spiral Masque?
Ooh!

I would love to get the
Studious Healer’s Reference
Helpful Healer’s Reference (2)
Helpful Healer’s Slippers (3)
Helpful Healer’s Trail

Could I trade for 18g and a Paper Spiral Masque?
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Congratulations!!

May I buy some more?
If it is allowed, may I take everything under "Flowers"?
Congratulations!!

May I buy some more?
If it is allowed, may I take everything under "Flowers"?
Sorry for the wait, everybody! I got called into something right after I made the post- I'll be getting to orders now!

@Sterlingstars I actually have it per piece because I need to grind for boss fams in all of those venues- so the hours don't really matter since I'll need to be there a while anyway! The price may change, though, really depends on how popular it is

@Doozie @AWB @pghbekka @AlphaClaws I'll get those marked down and sent over soon! Thank you for your patience~

@Lundlaeva Thank you!! I've got you added~

@FishyWishyz Absolutely! I'll get right on looking for those~

Thank you again to everybody!!
Sorry for the wait, everybody! I got called into something right after I made the post- I'll be getting to orders now!

@Sterlingstars I actually have it per piece because I need to grind for boss fams in all of those venues- so the hours don't really matter since I'll need to be there a while anyway! The price may change, though, really depends on how popular it is

@Doozie @AWB @pghbekka @AlphaClaws I'll get those marked down and sent over soon! Thank you for your patience~

@Lundlaeva Thank you!! I've got you added~

@FishyWishyz Absolutely! I'll get right on looking for those~

Thank you again to everybody!!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Omg! Is your apparel hunting service open? :eyes:
Omg! Is your apparel hunting service open? :eyes:
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer Haha, glad I saw this before I went to bed- yep, it is! I can't make any promises on asap since it's more about what drops, but payment is only due on delivery of item(s)!
@SilentWanderer Haha, glad I saw this before I went to bed- yep, it is! I can't make any promises on asap since it's more about what drops, but payment is only due on delivery of item(s)!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Amazing! In that case I'd like to request for you to visit the Waterway and retrieve whichever drops first: [Item=Vermilion harvest wreath][item=Vermilion harvest vines][item=Vermilion harvest bracelet][item=Vermilion harvest robe] Thanks so much! :D (I just keep finding the tail things XD)
Amazing! In that case I'd like to request for you to visit the Waterway and retrieve whichever drops first:
Vermilion Harvest Wreath Vermilion Harvest Vines Vermilion Harvest Bracelet Vermilion Harvest Robe

Thanks so much! :D
(I just keep finding the tail things XD)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer Gotcha! It's marked down~
@SilentWanderer Gotcha! It's marked down~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Congrats! Could I grab another Rambunctious Rainbow?
Congrats! Could I grab another Rambunctious Rainbow?
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies Of course! I'll get that out to you soon, sorry for the wait!
@WeaverofLies Of course! I'll get that out to you soon, sorry for the wait!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97