Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars
1 2 3 4
The journey of trying to collect and awaken every familiar is a long one. I'm looking to trade my extras for any I don't have listed in my bestiary.

I prefer trades however I'm happy to sell fodder familiars at the standard 3g each. I'd also be willing to consider Dappervolk currency as payment for fodder.

I will update this thread as I acquire new, duplicate, familiars.
No need to ping as I am subbed!
The journey of trying to collect and awaken every familiar is a long one. I'm looking to trade my extras for any I don't have listed in my bestiary.

I prefer trades however I'm happy to sell fodder familiars at the standard 3g each. I'd also be willing to consider Dappervolk currency as payment for fodder.

I will update this thread as I acquire new, duplicate, familiars.
No need to ping as I am subbed!
[center]-----[b]A[/b]-----[/center] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Ashmane Chimera] [center]-----[b]B[/b]-----[/center] [item=Bearded Yeti][item=Blackline Bicorn Whale][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Burning Virgo] [center]-----[b]C[/b]-----[/center] [item=Catty Cannon][item=Chipskink][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Coastline Sawbeak][item=Coppercoil Creeper] [center]-----[b]D[/b]-----[/center] [item=Dappled Seal][item=Depin][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Dustfeather Sphinx] [center]-----[b]E[/b]-----[/center] [item=Enstatite Burrower][item=Enchanted Libra] [center]-----[b]F[/b]-----[/center] [item=Fan Scorpion][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Frigid Gem Guardian][item=Frostbite Dryad] [center]-----[b]G[/b]-----[/center] [center]-----[b]H[/b]-----[/center] [center]-----[b]I[/b]-----[/center] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [center]-----[b]J[/b]-----[/center] [item=] [center]-----[b]K[/b]-----[/center] [item=] [center]-----[b]L[/b]-----[/center] [item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Lilium Floron][item=Lilyfowl][item=Longneck Scholar] [center]-----[b]M[/b]-----[/center] [item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Maple Caterpillar] [center]-----[b]N[/b]-----[/center] [item=Noxious Coralclimber] [center]-----[b]O[/b]-----[/center] [item=] [center]-----[b]P[/b]-----[/center] [item=Plainstrider Bard][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Princess Petal Gecko] [center]-----[b]Q[/b]-----[/center] [item=] [center]-----[b]R[/b]-----[/center] [item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Redfin Wavespinner][item=Relic Eel][item=Roaming Aries][item=Rosaline Strangler] [center]-----[b]S[/b]-----[/center] [item=Sanguine Multimist][item=Scorchpaw Prowler][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Shining Goblin][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Sprouting Gemini][item=Starspawn Flyer] [center]-----[b]T[/b]-----[/center] [item=Tatterwing Carcass] [center]-----[b]U[/b]-----[/center] [item=] [center]-----[b]V[/b]-----[/center] [center]-----[b]W[/b]-----[/center] [item=Wandering Aquarius][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Willowmane Deerling] [center]-----[b]Y[/b]-----[/center] [item=Yeti Brawler] [center]-----[b]Z[/b]-----[/center] [item=]

A
Algae-Bottom Slarg Arctic Hippalectryon Ashmane Chimera

B
Bearded Yeti Blackline Bicorn Whale Brilliant Psywurm Burning Virgo

C
Catty Cannon Chipskink Citrine Cave Jewel Coastline Sawbeak Coppercoil Creeper

D
Dappled Seal Depin Driftwood Gem Guardian Dustfeather Sphinx

E
Enstatite Burrower Enchanted Libra

F
Fan Scorpion Firefly Cockatrice Firemane Manticore Five-toed Pilco Flowing Taurus Frigid Gem Guardian Frostbite Dryad

G

H

I
Iridescent Scaleback

J

K

L
Leopard Coralclimber Lilium Floron Lilyfowl Longneck Scholar

M
Magpie Sphinx Maple Caterpillar

N
Noxious Coralclimber

O

P
Plainstrider Bard Plantation Pincher Princess Petal Gecko

Q

R
Rabid Grinfin Red-Breasted Hainu Redfin Wavespinner Relic Eel Roaming Aries Rosaline Strangler

S
Sanguine Multimist Scorchpaw Prowler Scythe Kamaitachi Searing Jackalope Serthis Loremaster Shining Goblin Silvermane Barbtail Snowy Owlynx Spoiling Scorpio Sprouting Gemini Starspawn Flyer

T
Tatterwing Carcass

U

V

W
Wandering Aquarius Waveswell Sorcerer Wetland Unicorn Willowmane Deerling

Y
Yeti Brawler

Z

reserve for something idk
reserve for something idk
@Sessmachine I have some fams you don't have! [item=leftover residue][item=pink-tail mole] I'll also be awakening my sentient alloy and shiny residue soon. How many fams could I trade for these?
@Sessmachine I have some fams you don't have!

Leftover Residue Pink-Tail Mole

I'll also be awakening my sentient alloy and shiny residue soon. How many fams could I trade for these?
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@tigerdragon14 It just depends on who you were interested in! I'll pass on the residues as I've just been lazy with making them, but I'd love to trade for the pink mole :)
@tigerdragon14 It just depends on who you were interested in! I'll pass on the residues as I've just been lazy with making them, but I'd love to trade for the pink mole :)
@Sessmachine I'm interested in any I don't have but mostly interested in the sparkling stinger, sandshore snipper and the Veilspun Verse, but I understand if you'd only be willing to trade one of them
@Sessmachine I'm interested in any I don't have but mostly interested in the sparkling stinger, sandshore snipper and the Veilspun Verse, but I understand if you'd only be willing to trade one of them
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 The LAH on the pink mole is 15g so I'm happy to trade those 3 (totals to 12g) Plus an extra fodder fam, if you'd like :)

Edit: LMAO I just found one while gathering. I'm still happy to do the trade, but just letting you know so you don't find it weird the mole is up there as available now lol
@TigerDragon14 The LAH on the pink mole is 15g so I'm happy to trade those 3 (totals to 12g) Plus an extra fodder fam, if you'd like :)

Edit: LMAO I just found one while gathering. I'm still happy to do the trade, but just letting you know so you don't find it weird the mole is up there as available now lol
@Sessmachine Awesome! Could I take the Hyppalectryon as the fodder? idk if it's fodder I'm judging by the star rating rarity
@Sessmachine Awesome! Could I take the Hyppalectryon as the fodder? idk if it's fodder I'm judging by the star rating rarity
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Sure :) CR sent
@TigerDragon14 Sure :) CR sent
bump~
bump~
1 2 3 4