Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars
1 2 3 4
Hi, I can send over the Gusting Goblin, Phoenix, Slight Eyewing, and Highland Gem Guardian!
Since they're all pretty rare (a few I've gotten due to hoard cleanouts), could I trade them for 4 Holiday items? I'm not sure what is equal, but I'd love to have Disappearing Pisces, Enchanted Libra, Everbloom Gem Guardian, and Crackling Leo? If possible? Thank you so much!
Hi, I can send over the Gusting Goblin, Phoenix, Slight Eyewing, and Highland Gem Guardian!
Since they're all pretty rare (a few I've gotten due to hoard cleanouts), could I trade them for 4 Holiday items? I'm not sure what is equal, but I'd love to have Disappearing Pisces, Enchanted Libra, Everbloom Gem Guardian, and Crackling Leo? If possible? Thank you so much!
+3 hours fr time, she/her :D
Hello I have [item=Granite Thresher][item=noggle][item=Perching Jave Sparrow][item=Radioactive Slime][item=magma embear] and [item=Phoenix] :)
Hello I have Granite Thresher Noggle Radioactive Slime Magma Embear and Phoenix :)
@kontyre @Chisschass
Hi guys, sorry for the wait! I had another trade I was waiting on and didn't want to organise anything till that was finalised. I've added some additional fams to the list if you wanted to check those out.

Kontyre, I'm interested in the Highland Gem Guardian (40g), Slight Eyewing (75g) and Phoenix (97g) which totals 212g. I can trade you Crackling Leo (95g), Everbloom Gem Guardian (35g), Disappearing Pisces (70g) which totals 205g and I'll add in the extra 7g?

Chisschass, I'm interested in the Granite Thresher (7g), Noggle (3g), Radioactive Slime (12g) and Phoenix (97g). Let me know what fams of mine you're interested in :)
@kontyre @Chisschass
Hi guys, sorry for the wait! I had another trade I was waiting on and didn't want to organise anything till that was finalised. I've added some additional fams to the list if you wanted to check those out.

Kontyre, I'm interested in the Highland Gem Guardian (40g), Slight Eyewing (75g) and Phoenix (97g) which totals 212g. I can trade you Crackling Leo (95g), Everbloom Gem Guardian (35g), Disappearing Pisces (70g) which totals 205g and I'll add in the extra 7g?

Chisschass, I'm interested in the Granite Thresher (7g), Noggle (3g), Radioactive Slime (12g) and Phoenix (97g). Let me know what fams of mine you're interested in :)
bump
bump
@Sessmachine how about the Tinder Toy, Wicker Dragon, Pink Mole and the Nekomata?
@Sessmachine how about the Tinder Toy, Wicker Dragon, Pink Mole and the Nekomata?
@ChissChass Sure :) I'll set up a CR now.
@ChissChass Sure :) I'll set up a CR now.
bump~
bump~
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Sessmachine hi ^^; i have a couple of familiars I'm willing to part with that are not in your bestiary yet. here's what i have: [item=cloudkeeper herald][item=glossy duskrat][item=hibernal starbear][item=jadecarved decoy] [item=livewire grizzly][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Sundial Imposter] any that you're interested in? :)
@Sessmachine

hi ^^;

i have a couple of familiars I'm willing to part with that are not in your bestiary yet. here's what i have:

Cloudkeeper Herald Glossy Duskrat Hibernal Starbear Jadecarved Decoy
Livewire Grizzly Maren Wavesinger Polarfreeze Defender Slumbering Charlatan Sundial Imposter

any that you're interested in? :)
MYMszro.png
1 2 3 4