Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@NocturnalLegends ohh I love those builds! I can dig it! It'll be nice for the future to swap from the Mire every now and then! Thank you, I will send you all of that right now, you just let me know if you want me to send you any stones for them when its appropo! You needn't worry about time for me, I'm in no rush so the PM at level 15 and I guess for any stones if you need them (I can stat and stone them after though )
@NocturnalLegends ohh I love those builds! I can dig it! It'll be nice for the future to swap from the Mire every now and then! Thank you, I will send you all of that right now, you just let me know if you want me to send you any stones for them when its appropo! You needn't worry about time for me, I'm in no rush so the PM at level 15 and I guess for any stones if you need them (I can stat and stone them after though )
@ChissChass I'll be happy to stone them if you'd like, though I don't to in order to level them up ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ChissChass

I'll be happy to stone them if you'd like, though I don't to in order to level them up ^^
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@ChissChass

And they're all set! Would you like for them to be featured in the graduate section? :Oc
@ChissChass

And they're all set! Would you like for them to be featured in the graduate section? :Oc
@NocturnalLegends WOW that was so fast! Oh yes please! And I will write you a review soon : D Thank you so much!!
@NocturnalLegends WOW that was so fast! Oh yes please! And I will write you a review soon : D Thank you so much!!
A review for @NocturnalLegends :

I brought training for two Level 1 dragons to go up to 20, and NocturnalLegends was kind enough to give multiple discounts! The turnaround was very fast and prompt, and they gave very helpful tips. Between the speed and the pricing, I would absolutely recommend them!
A review for @NocturnalLegends :

I brought training for two Level 1 dragons to go up to 20, and NocturnalLegends was kind enough to give multiple discounts! The turnaround was very fast and prompt, and they gave very helpful tips. Between the speed and the pricing, I would absolutely recommend them!
Once closed for the festival, the Nocturnal Training is back on!
Once closed for the festival, the Nocturnal Training is back on!
How much for two 13 to 20? I have two dragons and am a first time customer. I dunno if discounts stack tho
How much for two 13 to 20? I have two dragons and am a first time customer. I dunno if discounts stack tho
tgHUHO3.jpg
@Raros Just edited the post to clarify, but yes, discounts stack! Now for your price quote: Levels under 15 are 5g per (75g÷15) and 15 to 20 is 75g (150g for 1-20 subtracted from 75g for 1-15) for [u]85g per dragon![/u] 85g + 63.75g (25% off the second dragon) = 148.75g, which after taking 10% off the whole order for the new customer discount comes down to 133.875g Say 130g to make it nice and even then? ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: whoops was looking at the wrong line and put the wrong percentage for the second dragon discount! Give me a second and I'll rerun the numbers. Edit 2: There we go! Sorry about the mess up there, that's why I always write this out x.x
@Raros

Just edited the post to clarify, but yes, discounts stack! Now for your price quote:

Levels under 15 are 5g per (75g÷15) and 15 to 20 is 75g (150g for 1-20 subtracted from 75g for 1-15) for 85g per dragon!

85g + 63.75g (25% off the second dragon) = 148.75g, which after taking 10% off the whole order for the new customer discount comes down to 133.875g

Say 130g to make it nice and even then? ^^

Edit: whoops was looking at the wrong line and put the wrong percentage for the second dragon discount! Give me a second and I'll rerun the numbers.

Edit 2: There we go! Sorry about the mess up there, that's why I always write this out x.x
Okie

Dragon(s): Asami and Kurai
Leveling: Both are 13 to 20
Discounts Applicable: Two dragons and first time customer
Collateral: No
Payment: 130 gems
Extra/Notes: If you get any cool drops while training them that'd be neat to know
Okie

Dragon(s): Asami and Kurai
Leveling: Both are 13 to 20
Discounts Applicable: Two dragons and first time customer
Collateral: No
Payment: 130 gems
Extra/Notes: If you get any cool drops while training them that'd be neat to know
tgHUHO3.jpg
@Raros Sounds like a plan! Feel free to send them over whenever it's convenient for you [emoji=heart size=1]
@Raros

Sounds like a plan! Feel free to send them over whenever it's convenient for you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48