Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
@NocturnalLegends! Cool!! Could I do half and half? 63 g and 75600 t?
@NocturnalLegends! Cool!! Could I do half and half? 63 g and 75600 t?
@ChissChass

Sounds perfect! Feel free to send them over whenever it's convenient <3
@ChissChass

Sounds perfect! Feel free to send them over whenever it's convenient <3
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Dragon(s): (Link the dragon(s) you want trained)
Leveling: 21-25
Discounts Applicable: 5% returning customer, 25% 2nd dragon
Collateral: Nope
Payment: Treasure
Extra/Notes: A notable drops report would be interesting :)
Dragon(s): (Link the dragon(s) you want trained)
Discounts Applicable: 5% returning customer, 25% 2nd dragon
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ChissChass The kiddos are on their way home! I kept them in the same team for the whole time, so technically one is more 20 and ¼, but I hope that's okay! Didn't really have any drops this run though sadly ^^; Regarding what builds you could make them, shadow [i]is[/i] one of the recommended Boreal elements. Personally however? I would make them general grinders since leveling is so slow in the woods that it's not really worth the investment and the lightning kelp bed build is a two parter x.x @ElementMaster Heya, welcome back! Nice to see you return so soon. Two quick things though: the form you posted isn't complete and the second dragon discount only counts when they're in the same order! :Oc Once the form is corrected I'll gladly help out [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
@ChissChass

The kiddos are on their way home! I kept them in the same team for the whole time, so technically one is more 20 and ¼, but I hope that's okay! Didn't really have any drops this run though sadly ^^;

Regarding what builds you could make them, shadow is one of the recommended Boreal elements. Personally however? I would make them general grinders since leveling is so slow in the woods that it's not really worth the investment and the lightning kelp bed build is a two parter x.x

@ElementMaster

Heya, welcome back! Nice to see you return so soon. Two quick things though: the form you posted isn't complete and the second dragon discount only counts when they're in the same order! :Oc

Once the form is corrected I'll gladly help out
>Two quick things though: the form you posted isn't complete
:facepalm: I really need to stop mixing up my copy+paste keys in the dark

>and the second dragon discount only counts when they're in the same order! :Oc
Oh, no! I didn’t realise that. I was planning to train them both one after another from the start, if I’d realised that then I would have put them both together. Silly me!

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45412362
Discounts Applicable: 5% returning customer
>Two quick things though: the form you posted isn't complete
:facepalm: I really need to stop mixing up my copy+paste keys in the dark

>and the second dragon discount only counts when they're in the same order! :Oc
Oh, no! I didn’t realise that. I was planning to train them both one after another from the start, if I’d realised that then I would have put them both together. Silly me!

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45412362
Discounts Applicable: 5% returning customer
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster No worries, hun! Mistakes happen [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Now every level for 20-25 is 30g per, so she'll be 120g for the flat price, coming out to 114g with your discount applied! ^^
@ElementMaster

No worries, hun! Mistakes happen

Now every level for 20-25 is 30g per, so she'll be 120g for the flat price, coming out to 114g with your discount applied! ^^
@NocturnalLegends perfect, I'll send a CR over!
@NocturnalLegends perfect, I'll send a CR over!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Time to hit the swamp again ;p
Time to hit the swamp again ;p
@ElementMaster Sleep got me, so a slightly longer delay than I'd like, but she's finished all the same! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Would you like for her to be added to the graduate section? ^^ Notable drops of the run: [Item=Lightning runestone] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Haste]
@ElementMaster

Sleep got me, so a slightly longer delay than I'd like, but she's finished all the same!

Would you like for her to be added to the graduate section? ^^

Notable drops of the run:
Lightning Runestone Scroll of Renaming Haste
Hello! If this is open, I'd love to get one of my dragons leveled! [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44713222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/447133/44713222_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Leveling:[/b] Current level is 9, and I'm looking to get him up to 25 please! [b]Discounts Applicable:[/b] First time customer! [b]Collateral:[/b] Yes please (you seem trustworthy, but he's got a lot of love in him lol, better safe than sorry) [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Extra/Notes:[/b] If you could let me know how much it'll be that'd be great! Also, I'd love to know any interesting drops you get! And you're welcome to feature him in your graduate section once he's done!
Hello! If this is open, I'd love to get one of my dragons leveled!

Dragon(s):
44713222_350.png

Leveling: Current level is 9, and I'm looking to get him up to 25 please!

Discounts Applicable: First time customer!

Collateral: Yes please (you seem trustworthy, but he's got a lot of love in him lol, better safe than sorry)

Payment: Gems

Extra/Notes: If you could let me know how much it'll be that'd be great! Also, I'd love to know any interesting drops you get!
And you're welcome to feature him in your graduate section once he's done!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Fav Song
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49