Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
@DragonJade Yeppers, I'm still open! Totally understand you wanting collateral and, just to double check, will you be willing to host one of my kiddos as a fair trade while yours is getting trained? :Oc As for price, here's the breakdown; levels 1-15 are 5g per (75÷15), so his price will be 205g without discounts (250g-45g). [i]With[/i] that 10% first customer discount, your final total comes out to [u][b]184.5g[/b][/u], say 180g for clean number sake? [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Edit: Whoops, looks like I'm not awake all the way because I put 250 instead of 300 x.x Redoing the math with the correct values comes out to 225g when rounded down (300-45 -> 255-10% -> 229.5g)
@DragonJade

Yeppers, I'm still open! Totally understand you wanting collateral and, just to double check, will you be willing to host one of my kiddos as a fair trade while yours is getting trained? :Oc

As for price, here's the breakdown; levels 1-15 are 5g per (75÷15), so his price will be 205g without discounts (250g-45g). With that 10% first customer discount, your final total comes out to 184.5g, say 180g for clean number sake?

Edit: Whoops, looks like I'm not awake all the way because I put 250 instead of 300 x.x

Redoing the math with the correct values comes out to 225g when rounded down (300-45 -> 255-10% -> 229.5g)
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Yup, I'm totally okay with that! And 180 sounds great to me! :D

I'll send a CR right over!

Edit: Oopsies, 225 it is then! Still all good! Math is hard I can't judge lol
Yup, I'm totally okay with that! And 180 sounds great to me! :D

I'll send a CR right over!

Edit: Oopsies, 225 it is then! Still all good! Math is hard I can't judge lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade

If you'd like, I'll be happy to honor the original quote? It was an oops on my end ^^;
@DragonJade

If you'd like, I'll be happy to honor the original quote? It was an oops on my end ^^;
No worries, I'm okay with 225! I've got the funds to spare, so I don't mind! But thank you for offering!
No worries, I'm okay with 225! I've got the funds to spare, so I don't mind! But thank you for offering!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade

Alrighty, sorry again for that mild mix up! I'll have the kiddo home before you know it ;p
@DragonJade

Alrighty, sorry again for that mild mix up! I'll have the kiddo home before you know it ;p
@DragonJade Whoops, irl got a bit hectic so I couldn't finish training last night in one shot, but he's finished and heading home! Notable drops: [Item=unhatched fire egg] [item=crimson rogue cape] [item=crimson rogue wing guard] [item=crimson rogue mask] [item=Scroll of renaming] Wowza what a run! Not only is this my first egg drop in quite a hot minute, but it looks like your boy loves the crimson shade ;p
@DragonJade

Whoops, irl got a bit hectic so I couldn't finish training last night in one shot, but he's finished and heading home!

Notable drops:
Unhatched Fire Egg Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Crimson Rogue Mask Scroll of Renaming

Wowza what a run! Not only is this my first egg drop in quite a hot minute, but it looks like your boy loves the crimson shade ;p
Hello! I'd love to get my WC girl leveled, please [B]Dragon: [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69332443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693325/69332443_350.png[/img][/url] [B]Leveling:[/b] 1-25 [B]Discounts Applicable: [/b]First time customer! [B]Collateral:[/b] No [B]Payment:[/b] Gems [B]Extra/Notes:[/b] I'd appreciate progress updates!
Hello! I'd love to get my WC girl leveled, please
Dragon: 69332443_350.png
Leveling: 1-25
Discounts Applicable: First time customer!
Collateral: No
Payment: Gems
Extra/Notes: I'd appreciate progress updates!
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22 Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you stop by [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] It's 300g for the full run--which comes out to [u][b]270g[/b][/u] with your first time discount! Updates will be sent via pm and feel free to send her whenever you'd like [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AngelofDeath22

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you stop by

It's 300g for the full run--which comes out to 270g with your first time discount! Updates will be sent via pm and feel free to send her whenever you'd like
Sent her over! Thanks so much!
Sent her over! Thanks so much!
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
Dragon(s): wreath
Leveling: 7-25
Discounts Applicable: first time customer!
Collateral: please give a collateral! preferably another g1 if possible.
Payment: gems
Extra/Notes: feel free to dump all points into whatever! i'll be resetting their stats anyways.
Dragon(s): wreath
Leveling: 7-25
Discounts Applicable: first time customer!
Collateral: please give a collateral! preferably another g1 if possible.
Payment: gems
Extra/Notes: feel free to dump all points into whatever! i'll be resetting their stats anyways.
ezgif-4-ca3f291802.gif xxxx xxxxxxxxxFROG !
it ) star . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx boygirl_button.png
pan_gay_button.png
Tl1dGxE.png
AaYNmEX.png
5srIc0i.png
Pgv53XB.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48