Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@ElementMaster I'll be more than happy to train them! They might take slightly longer because the ambushes mean the trainees get turns in before the trainer can eliminate everyone of the round, ie more turns overall per round = more time, but if it comes out to where I [i]need[/i] to remove the stones for the sake of training, I'll replace them free of charge before they're sent back [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ElementMaster

I'll be more than happy to train them! They might take slightly longer because the ambushes mean the trainees get turns in before the trainer can eliminate everyone of the round, ie more turns overall per round = more time, but if it comes out to where I need to remove the stones for the sake of training, I'll replace them free of charge before they're sent back
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends Brilliant, thanks so much! You’re the best :) I’m a first time customer (my memory is a bit iffy tho…) so 5% discount? I’ll send a 1-way CR with the dragon in question and if you can just add a comment there with the correct price that would be great.
@NocturnalLegends Brilliant, thanks so much! You’re the best :) I’m a first time customer (my memory is a bit iffy tho…) so 5% discount? I’ll send a 1-way CR with the dragon in question and if you can just add a comment there with the correct price that would be great.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementalMaster Regarding price, 20-25 is 150g and with the first customer discount (which is 10% btw!) you're looking at 135g! Just to make sure all the bases are covered, would you mind filling out the form? [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Reposted for your ease: [quote=Forum] Dragon(s): (Link the dragon(s) you want trained) Leveling: (What's their current level and what level do you want them to be trained to? (Ie 1-15)) Discounts Applicable: (List any and every discount that applies here!) Collateral: (Do you require collateral to train your dragon?) Payment: (G, T, Items, or Mixed?) Extra/Notes: (Do you want them stat/stoned? Want updates about their progress or any interesting coincidences while I train them?) [/quote]
@ElementalMaster

Regarding price, 20-25 is 150g and with the first customer discount (which is 10% btw!) you're looking at 135g! Just to make sure all the bases are covered, would you mind filling out the form?

Reposted for your ease:
Forum wrote:
Dragon(s): (Link the dragon(s) you want trained)
Leveling: (What's their current level and what level do you want them to be trained to? (Ie 1-15))
Discounts Applicable: (List any and every discount that applies here!)
Collateral: (Do you require collateral to train your dragon?)
Payment: (G, T, Items, or Mixed?)
Extra/Notes: (Do you want them stat/stoned? Want updates about their progress or any interesting coincidences while I train them?)
Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50465882
Leveling: 20-25
Discounts Applicable: 10% newbie discount
Collateral: Nah, you seem honest ;)
Payment: Treasure
Extra/Notes: Any interesting occurences/notable drops etc would be nice to know! General progress updates are always fun.
Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50465882
Leveling: 20-25
Discounts Applicable: 10% newbie discount
Collateral: Nah, you seem honest ;)
Payment: Treasure
Extra/Notes: Any interesting occurences/notable drops etc would be nice to know! General progress updates are always fun.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster Sounds great! I'll get right to it [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] General level updates will be sent via pm and I'll list any interesting drops all together here once she's finished leveling up ^^
@ElementMaster

Sounds great! I'll get right to it

General level updates will be sent via pm and I'll list any interesting drops all together here once she's finished leveling up ^^
@ElementMaster Aaaand she's heading home! Just noticed I messed up your un in that other ping, sorry 'bout that x.x As for the interesting drops, I got a [item=Rally] and [item=Scroll of Renaming]! :Oc Edit: I completely forgot to ask, but would you like her to be featured in the graduate section? ^^
@ElementMaster

Aaaand she's heading home! Just noticed I messed up your un in that other ping, sorry 'bout that x.x

As for the interesting drops, I got a Rally and Scroll of Renaming ! :Oc

Edit: I completely forgot to ask, but would you like her to be featured in the graduate section? ^^
@nocturnallegends Ah, nice! Where were you at the time? I’ve been keeping an eye out for both of those; maybe I should try my luck in your venue.
I’m just sorting out the money at the moment; shouldn’t be too long. Would you add her to the graduate group on the front page?
@nocturnallegends Ah, nice! Where were you at the time? I’ve been keeping an eye out for both of those; maybe I should try my luck in your venue.
I’m just sorting out the money at the moment; shouldn’t be too long. Would you add her to the graduate group on the front page?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster

I grind almost solely in the mire! Rallies are a bit few and far in-between, but I get renaming scrolls relatively often compared to genes and the other specialty stuff ^^
@ElementMaster

I grind almost solely in the mire! Rallies are a bit few and far in-between, but I get renaming scrolls relatively often compared to genes and the other specialty stuff ^^
@NocturnalLegends hello I am returning once again! With two new dragons :)

Dragon(s): Dreiden and Leliel
Leveling: Leliel is Lvl 9 and Dreiden is Lvl 10- I'd like them to be up to level 20 :)
Discounts Applicable: Returning and Two Dragons!
Collateral: nope
Payment: Mixed- I may need some help calculating here!
Extra/Notes: Same as before! This is more for lore purposes so I will stone/stat them and I trust you so no need to stress over updating me!
@NocturnalLegends hello I am returning once again! With two new dragons :)

Dragon(s): Dreiden and Leliel
Leveling: Leliel is Lvl 9 and Dreiden is Lvl 10- I'd like them to be up to level 20 :)
Discounts Applicable: Returning and Two Dragons!
Collateral: nope
Payment: Mixed- I may need some help calculating here!
Extra/Notes: Same as before! This is more for lore purposes so I will stone/stat them and I trust you so no need to stress over updating me!
@ChissChass Glad to see you back, CC! 15-20 is 75g, plus 5g per level under 15 (75 {for the 1-15} ÷ 15), which makes it come out to [b]105g for Leliel[/b] and [b]100g for Dreiden[/b] [emoji=nocturne star size=1] With 25% off of Dreiden (100g -> 75g), the total order is 180g! Because you posted a review, you also get an additional 25% off [i]plus[/i] your 5% returning customer discount, leaving you with the [u][b]final cost of 126g![/b][/u] Let me know how much you want to pay with gems/treasure and I'll happily calculate the rest [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ChissChass

Glad to see you back, CC! 15-20 is 75g, plus 5g per level under 15 (75 {for the 1-15} ÷ 15), which makes it come out to 105g for Leliel and 100g for Dreiden

With 25% off of Dreiden (100g -> 75g), the total order is 180g! Because you posted a review, you also get an additional 25% off plus your 5% returning customer discount, leaving you with the final cost of 126g!

Let me know how much you want to pay with gems/treasure and I'll happily calculate the rest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49