Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48
@NocturnalLegends I would love a slot

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63976805
Leveling: 20 to level 25
Discounts Applicable: First time customer
Collateral: Nope
Payment: Mixed
Extra/Notes: Would love to hear about any interesting coincidences that happen. Also he does have Shadow primal so if thats a issue i can add a hood for him to wear. If im right about the price its gonna be 130 gems and 6000 Treasure right?
@NocturnalLegends I would love a slot

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63976805
Leveling: 20 to level 25
Discounts Applicable: First time customer
Collateral: Nope
Payment: Mixed
Extra/Notes: Would love to hear about any interesting coincidences that happen. Also he does have Shadow primal so if thats a issue i can add a hood for him to wear. If im right about the price its gonna be 130 gems and 6000 Treasure right?
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician Welcome! [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] Shadow primal is certainly no issue to me, though I'm a bit confused because the linked dragon doesn't have it? :Oc 20-25 is 150g, though that gets bumped down to 135g with your discount ^^
@LaughingMagician

Welcome! Shadow primal is certainly no issue to me, though I'm a bit confused because the linked dragon doesn't have it? :Oc

20-25 is 150g, though that gets bumped down to 135g with your discount ^^
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends Lmao im thinking of his brother who is basically identical my brain is fried after all day coli. I would like to pay 130 of that with gems and the rest in treasure which should be 6K if my math is right.
@NocturnalLegends Lmao im thinking of his brother who is basically identical my brain is fried after all day coli. I would like to pay 130 of that with gems and the rest in treasure which should be 6K if my math is right.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician Aha, no worries! It's the thought of giving me the heads up that counts [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Also I'm fine with the 130g to avoid that math ;p)
@LaughingMagician

Aha, no worries! It's the thought of giving me the heads up that counts

(Also I'm fine with the 130g to avoid that math ;p)
@NocturnalLegends Yay sending a CR now. I know some people can find that and plague primal triggering so i try to give warnings out now like keeping my one with lore separate from other lore babies.
@NocturnalLegends Yay sending a CR now. I know some people can find that and plague primal triggering so i try to give warnings out now like keeping my one with lore separate from other lore babies.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician Your kiddo is heading home! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] He, uh, was not very popular with the melee enemies and was more often than not targeted first (or more overall) for the first half of of training. On the bright side, several citrine teardrop apparel drops, a piece of bloodscale armor, and a piece that winterwatcher set seems to not so subtly suggest your boy likes fashion ;p Would you like for him to be featured in the graduate section too? ^^
@LaughingMagician

Your kiddo is heading home!

He, uh, was not very popular with the melee enemies and was more often than not targeted first (or more overall) for the first half of of training. On the bright side, several citrine teardrop apparel drops, a piece of bloodscale armor, and a piece that winterwatcher set seems to not so subtly suggest your boy likes fashion ;p

Would you like for him to be featured in the graduate section too? ^^
@NocturnalLegends Sure go for it im not entirely sure im selling him anymore anyway but i got so sick of the coli after doing my own 1-25 with 2 dragons for a customer.
@NocturnalLegends Sure go for it im not entirely sure im selling him anymore anyway but i got so sick of the coli after doing my own 1-25 with 2 dragons for a customer.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician

Don't worry, I totally understand! Everyone gets burnt out sometimes. Making sure to stretch, stay hydrated, and take breaks definitely can help though ^^

Best of luck with your future adventures :Dc
@LaughingMagician

Don't worry, I totally understand! Everyone gets burnt out sometimes. Making sure to stretch, stay hydrated, and take breaks definitely can help though ^^

Best of luck with your future adventures :Dc
Hi! I'm back again as I have another project :D Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60012531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600126/60012531_350.png[/img][/url] Leveling: 15-25 Discounts Applicable: I believe these are applicable, Returning customer? 5% off every order! Wrote a review? 25% off your next order! Collateral: nope Payment: (G, T, Items, or Mixed?) I have a [item=Rat King] and I can pay the rest in currency Extra/Notes: Nope! just let me know how much I owe you :)
Hi! I'm back again as I have another project :D

Dragon(s): 60012531_350.png
Leveling: 15-25
Discounts Applicable: I believe these are applicable, Returning customer? 5% off every order!
Wrote a review? 25% off your next order!
Collateral: nope
Payment: (G, T, Items, or Mixed?) I have a Rat King and I can pay the rest in currency
Extra/Notes: Nope! just let me know how much I owe you :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake Welcome back! Your new lady's scry is absolutely stunning :D Also you're correct; both of those apply to your order, dropping the 225g base price down to 157.5g (155g rounded down)! Because current LAH for the King is at 125g, that's 30g pure needed to make the difference [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
@Forsake

Welcome back! Your new lady's scry is absolutely stunning :D

Also you're correct; both of those apply to your order, dropping the 225g base price down to 157.5g (155g rounded down)! Because current LAH for the King is at 125g, that's 30g pure needed to make the difference
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48