Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48
Thank you so much for the kind words, yall! It's so honoring to get feedback and know everyone is enjoying my services [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
Thank you so much for the kind words, yall! It's so honoring to get feedback and know everyone is enjoying my services
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69673874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696739/69673874_350.png[/img][/url] Leveling: 8-25 Discounts Applicable: First time customer! Collateral: nope Payment: g Extra/Notes: thank you so much! Happy meat heat [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
Dragon(s): 69673874_350.png
Leveling: 8-25
Discounts Applicable: First time customer!
Collateral: nope
Payment: g
Extra/Notes: thank you so much! Happy meat heat
sig wip :)
@Dinolee Happy meat heat! :Dc Levels 1-15 are 5g each (75÷15), so for your lovely lad that's a flat price of 260g since he's already partially leveled! With your 10% discount, your total rolls out to [b][u]234g[/u][/b], say 230g for a nice even number? [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
@Dinolee

Happy meat heat! :Dc

Levels 1-15 are 5g each (75÷15), so for your lovely lad that's a flat price of 260g since he's already partially leveled! With your 10% discount, your total rolls out to 234g, say 230g for a nice even number?
@NocturnalLegends sounds great! I’ll send over a cr :)
@NocturnalLegends sounds great! I’ll send over a cr :)
sig wip :)
Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61667869 and https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70154169
Leveling: Current levels are 1 and I would like for them to be trained to 15!
Discounts Applicable: First time customer || Doing Two Dragons
Collateral: Nope!
Payment: Mixed payment!
Extra/Notes: I would love updates <3 and also,, I feel like this is going to sound greedy, and you dont have to if you dont want to, But could you send the items acquired to me after the leveling (like if you somehow get a morph gene, could you send it) I would greatly appreciate it! But like I said you dont have to because I know its not really apart of the service
Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61667869 and https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70154169
Leveling: Current levels are 1 and I would like for them to be trained to 15!
Discounts Applicable: First time customer || Doing Two Dragons
Collateral: Nope!
Payment: Mixed payment!
Extra/Notes: I would love updates <3 and also,, I feel like this is going to sound greedy, and you dont have to if you dont want to, But could you send the items acquired to me after the leveling (like if you somehow get a morph gene, could you send it) I would greatly appreciate it! But like I said you dont have to because I know its not really apart of the service
7y2yiE2.gifvTLO6S1.gif
@Wowacoww

Welcome welcome! For your two babs, the flat price will be 150g. With the double discounts, that turns into 131.25g (75+56.25) and then the new customer discount drops that down to 118.125! Say 115g (or whatever mixed equivalent of the same value) since decimals get all sorts of weird with converting the currencies?

Also regarding item drops, what exactly are you looking for? I have quite a few battle stones, for example, so I would definitely be willing to help out with that. Just please keep in mind that it's all RNG so I can't exactly guarantee a ton of things :Oc
@Wowacoww

Welcome welcome! For your two babs, the flat price will be 150g. With the double discounts, that turns into 131.25g (75+56.25) and then the new customer discount drops that down to 118.125! Say 115g (or whatever mixed equivalent of the same value) since decimals get all sorts of weird with converting the currencies?

Also regarding item drops, what exactly are you looking for? I have quite a few battle stones, for example, so I would definitely be willing to help out with that. Just please keep in mind that it's all RNG so I can't exactly guarantee a ton of things :Oc
Ohh!! Thats perfect, i can pay in gems! <3

And Im mainly looking for genes, chests, anything worth of value- Im a hoarder and like to praise myself with things- But specifically Im looking for a morph and capsule gene to gene up my new Obe! But yeah, anything worth of value is mainly what im looking for, though I dont care much for eggs or battle items (unless theyre very helpful)- and I also like to collect the little plush versions of things! (like the plush mice) I find them cute- //also sorry If I didnt answer your question correctly? Im sleep deprived lol//

And thats alright! I dont mind at all!
Ohh!! Thats perfect, i can pay in gems! <3

And Im mainly looking for genes, chests, anything worth of value- Im a hoarder and like to praise myself with things- But specifically Im looking for a morph and capsule gene to gene up my new Obe! But yeah, anything worth of value is mainly what im looking for, though I dont care much for eggs or battle items (unless theyre very helpful)- and I also like to collect the little plush versions of things! (like the plush mice) I find them cute- //also sorry If I didnt answer your question correctly? Im sleep deprived lol//

And thats alright! I dont mind at all!
7y2yiE2.gifvTLO6S1.gif
@NocturnalLegends

Also, do you wish for me to go ahead and send my payment along with my dergs?
@NocturnalLegends

Also, do you wish for me to go ahead and send my payment along with my dergs?
7y2yiE2.gifvTLO6S1.gif
@Wowacoww I probably won't make a habit, but for this one time I can definitely make an exception! (Capsule is a baldwin gene btw, so I would definitely look into cauldron rentals if you aren't high enough level) Feel free to send them over whenever it's most convenient [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Wowacoww

I probably won't make a habit, but for this one time I can definitely make an exception! (Capsule is a baldwin gene btw, so I would definitely look into cauldron rentals if you aren't high enough level)

Feel free to send them over whenever it's most convenient
@NocturnalLegends

ah yeah I forgot about that-

and alright, theyll be sent over soon!! <3
@NocturnalLegends

ah yeah I forgot about that-

and alright, theyll be sent over soon!! <3
7y2yiE2.gifvTLO6S1.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48