Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food, Melters, UMA[S] Gems, UMAs, DV
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
*checks Vault funds*
Can I send them one at a time? AbyssGlow first. If you don't mind training them without adding stats as you go, I'd be happy with that too! I'll send him right along. He's a good boy :)
For his payment-- half now, half later? I currently have a little over 200kt and regularly max out in the Fairgrounds, so you don't need to worry about having to wait forever.
*checks Vault funds*
Can I send them one at a time? AbyssGlow first. If you don't mind training them without adding stats as you go, I'd be happy with that too! I'll send him right along. He's a good boy :)
For his payment-- half now, half later? I currently have a little over 200kt and regularly max out in the Fairgrounds, so you don't need to worry about having to wait forever.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster Sure, no problem! I'll level him alongside some fodder then ^^
You don't have to worry about payment right now, I usually request the full payment once I'm done with the levelling. Send him over whenever, I'll be levelling dergs for a while longer today!
@ElementMaster Sure, no problem! I'll level him alongside some fodder then ^^
You don't have to worry about payment right now, I usually request the full payment once I'm done with the levelling. Send him over whenever, I'll be levelling dergs for a while longer today!
ATLJ0at.png
All done, off he goes! Thanks for being so flexible!
All done, off he goes! Thanks for being so flexible!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster No problem! I'll get started on him now ^^
@ElementMaster No problem! I'll get started on him now ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat
So, I just maxed out for the day in the Fairgrounds for the day. I’ll need to do the same tomorrow to get your funds, so no rush levelling AbyssGlow :)
@Overcoat
So, I just maxed out for the day in the Fairgrounds for the day. I’ll need to do the same tomorrow to get your funds, so no rush levelling AbyssGlow :)
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster No worries! AbyssGlow has reached level 17, but soon he'll hit the harder levels and will take a while to reach 25 ^^;
@ElementMaster No worries! AbyssGlow has reached level 17, but soon he'll hit the harder levels and will take a while to reach 25 ^^;
ATLJ0at.png
@overcoat
I can transmute a stack of items if you want! I'm on a lot so it shouldn't take too long!
@overcoat
I can transmute a stack of items if you want! I'm on a lot so it shouldn't take too long!
@Dragoneirre Great! I'll send you a stack of food to melt through a 1t PA in a bit ^^
@Dragoneirre Great! I'll send you a stack of food to melt through a 1t PA in a bit ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat
Thank you! I have a material transmuting that will be done in about 25 minutes, so I'll get the stack when that's done!
@Overcoat
Thank you! I have a material transmuting that will be done in about 25 minutes, so I'll get the stack when that's done!
@Dragoneirre No problem, take your time! Thanks for melting for me ^^
@Dragoneirre No problem, take your time! Thanks for melting for me ^^
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28