Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food, Melters, UMA[S] Gems, UMAs, DV
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Overcoat
Hihi!! Im interested in renting one of your nests! Im going for a project dragon so I might have to rent a couple times ^^;
Your sales thread is so beautiful btw
@Overcoat
Hihi!! Im interested in renting one of your nests! Im going for a project dragon so I might have to rent a couple times ^^;
Your sales thread is so beautiful btw
Meatmart.png
@masurisuri Hey there! Sure thing, I have a couple nests open now! Feel free to send your pair over ^^ and thank you for the compliment i worked really hard on the thread haha

@Dragonairia I'm topped off in seafood now, thank you very much! I've updated the front page with what I'm in need of still ^^
@masurisuri Hey there! Sure thing, I have a couple nests open now! Feel free to send your pair over ^^ and thank you for the compliment i worked really hard on the thread haha

@Dragonairia I'm topped off in seafood now, thank you very much! I've updated the front page with what I'm in need of still ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Dragonairia Picked them up, thank you! Topped off in plants now too ^^
@Dragonairia Picked them up, thank you! Topped off in plants now too ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Dragonairia Thank you very much for helping me reach my goal! I'm only missing about 4k meat now ^^
@Dragonairia Thank you very much for helping me reach my goal! I'm only missing about 4k meat now ^^
ATLJ0at.png
[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat Could I get a quote on this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66417413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664175/66417413_350.png[/img][/url] He's a level ten, but may be level thirteen some time soon.
@Overcoat

Could I get a quote on this guy?

66417413_350.png

He's a level ten, but may be level thirteen some time soon.
24a7a88fb3144a66e4c1c1cdbdc93ff32849c92d.png
@Gulf Sure thing! If you want me to level him from 10 to 25, that will be 370kt or 284g! If you give him to me while he's level 13, taking him to 25 is going to cost 335kt or 258g!
@Gulf Sure thing! If you want me to level him from 10 to 25, that will be 370kt or 284g! If you give him to me while he's level 13, taking him to 25 is going to cost 335kt or 258g!
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat

Ack, I'm afraid that's a bit outside my budget right now.
@Overcoat

Ack, I'm afraid that's a bit outside my budget right now.
24a7a88fb3144a66e4c1c1cdbdc93ff32849c92d.png
Hi! If you still need 4K meat points I will gladly send you a CR! :)
Hi! If you still need 4K meat points I will gladly send you a CR! :)
@FrostedCinnamon Thank you! But please send me the food through PAs, I nee to keep my CR receipts clean if that's okay ^^;
@FrostedCinnamon Thank you! But please send me the food through PAs, I nee to keep my CR receipts clean if that's okay ^^;
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28