Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food, Melters, UMA[S] Gems, UMAs, DV
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Overcoat
Howdy! How much are you looking for:
@Overcoat
Howdy! How much are you looking for:
@dggeoff Hi! I'm looking for 1.8kg ^^
@dggeoff Hi! I'm looking for 1.8kg ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat
I've got some time to spare. If you're stilling looking for some melters mind if I sign up?
@Overcoat
I've got some time to spare. If you're stilling looking for some melters mind if I sign up?
vbbsI6.png
@PumpkinHead03 Sure thing! I will send you a stack to melt through a 1t PA shortly ^^
@PumpkinHead03 Sure thing! I will send you a stack to melt through a 1t PA shortly ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hi! Price check on please!

(I'm expecting to not be able to afford this, but if I can I'm definitely interested)
Hi! Price check on please!

(I'm expecting to not be able to afford this, but if I can I'm definitely interested)
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 Heya! The lowest I'd go on it is 1.6kg ^^
@grasssnake485 Heya! The lowest I'd go on it is 1.6kg ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hmm, it's not too far out of my price range, but I'd have to wait on a few of my skins to sell before I can make any decisions.

@grasssnake485
self ping to save this
Hmm, it's not too far out of my price range, but I'd have to wait on a few of my skins to sell before I can make any decisions.

@grasssnake485
self ping to save this
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Hello, I'm interested in Hongjie Hu . Could I have a price check on it please? Thank you!
Hello, I'm interested in Hongjie Hu . Could I have a price check on it please? Thank you!
yeeet.png
@Nei I'd part with it for 1.7kg! ^^
@Nei I'd part with it for 1.7kg! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Ooh that's a little over my gem total at the moment, but thank you for the pc! <3
I might come back later if it's still there.
Ooh that's a little over my gem total at the moment, but thank you for the pc! <3
I might come back later if it's still there.
yeeet.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28