Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] 10 funky fresh umas
1 2 3 4 5
@nineofsin

Hello! How much were you thinking for jing shui?
@nineofsin

Hello! How much were you thinking for jing shui?
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

lowest copy on the ah rn is 1.5kg ^^
@Mypilot

lowest copy on the ah rn is 1.5kg ^^
@nineofsin

Sooounds good to me, I'll send over a CR :D
@nineofsin

Sooounds good to me, I'll send over a CR :D
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@nineofsin

price check for starlight reprint? or thoughts on any of these:
@nineofsin

price check for starlight reprint? or thoughts on any of these:
@hexadeximal

got it for 2kg recently!
@hexadeximal

got it for 2kg recently!
want:

have:

tentative:
want:

have:

tentative:
OSdYejY.png
How much are you asking for Baphomet? Or galactic coat?
How much are you asking for Baphomet? Or galactic coat?
@ManicShipper

bapho.met still prints at 900g, so i'd be asking that, and galactic coat, well, that hasn't sold in eons and i've never seen a copy for sale in all the time i've owned it, so i'd say smth like 2kg since it's rare and i am kind of attached. will look at trades for it tho!
@ManicShipper

bapho.met still prints at 900g, so i'd be asking that, and galactic coat, well, that hasn't sold in eons and i've never seen a copy for sale in all the time i've owned it, so i'd say smth like 2kg since it's rare and i am kind of attached. will look at trades for it tho!
@nineofsin

Do any skins here interest you for ? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2970235
@nineofsin

Do any skins here interest you for ? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2970235
@Harmonywish

oh my god, you have so many amazing skins in your collection, hhhhhhhh. i wasn't really going to trade it for anything less than another daintyboots accent, but you have a few dreamies of mine + a whole host of fantastic accents that i definitely want to save gems to get aha. in particular im interested in these two
@Harmonywish

oh my god, you have so many amazing skins in your collection, hhhhhhhh. i wasn't really going to trade it for anything less than another daintyboots accent, but you have a few dreamies of mine + a whole host of fantastic accents that i definitely want to save gems to get aha. in particular im interested in these two
1 2 3 4 5