Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] 10 funky fresh umas
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
@nineofsin

Hi! How much would you like for ? ^^
@nineofsin

Hi! How much would you like for ? ^^
@distrust

2kg!
@distrust

2kg!
@nineofsin

Sounds good to me! Send a PA? :D
@nineofsin

Sounds good to me! Send a PA? :D
Ignore my ping, I misread what you were wanting!
Ignore my ping, I misread what you were wanting!
might be a long shot but i have some kinda old shadow fest rejects
any chance or strike your fancy for a trade for abyssal?
might be a long shot but i have some kinda old shadow fest rejects
any chance or strike your fancy for a trade for abyssal?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@goldpiilot

hey! gosh, i really wish i liked either of those bcos id love to get rid of abyssal, do you possibly have other skins you would be okay with trading?
@goldpiilot

hey! gosh, i really wish i liked either of those bcos id love to get rid of abyssal, do you possibly have other skins you would be okay with trading?
oyea, right now ive got uh

the shadow rejects are just the oldest of the accumulation, ive also got some 2014 fest skins/accents if any of those might be of interest?
((if nona these get your interest i'd take a pa to just straight up buy it,, was just tryinga clear out some unused uma QvQ))
oyea, right now ive got uh

the shadow rejects are just the oldest of the accumulation, ive also got some 2014 fest skins/accents if any of those might be of interest?
((if nona these get your interest i'd take a pa to just straight up buy it,, was just tryinga clear out some unused uma QvQ))
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@goldpiilot

heck!! you have a copy of bad dreams. i wanted to snag a copy of that so bad but i missed it, i will happily trade it for abyssal! shoot me a cr?
@goldpiilot

heck!! you have a copy of bad dreams. i wanted to snag a copy of that so bad but i missed it, i will happily trade it for abyssal! shoot me a cr?
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5