Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] 10 funky fresh umas
1 2 3 4 5
@nineofsin I'm okay with trading them for either! I'm less attached to Accent: SS-Ramiel-Purple though! :)

I might consider trading both if you'd be willing to add some gems perhaps on your side of the trade? :>
@nineofsin I'm okay with trading them for either! I'm less attached to Accent: SS-Ramiel-Purple though! :)

I might consider trading both if you'd be willing to add some gems perhaps on your side of the trade? :>
@Harmonywish

late bcos i totally missed the ping for this, but oops! i thought id gotten it for 3kg, aha. ima be real, i can't decide between either of them, so i wanted to ask if you'd be down for just buying it at lah instead? or just pick one of them, idk ^^'
@Harmonywish

late bcos i totally missed the ping for this, but oops! i thought id gotten it for 3kg, aha. ima be real, i can't decide between either of them, so i wanted to ask if you'd be down for just buying it at lah instead? or just pick one of them, idk ^^'
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello! I'm slightly interested in :) Are you interested in trading it for a or a ?
Edit: forgot to ping @nineofsin (sorry if you are subscribed ><)
Hello! I'm slightly interested in :) Are you interested in trading it for a or a ?
Edit: forgot to ping @nineofsin (sorry if you are subscribed ><)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5