Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FOXBODY'S Free Breeding Project Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hey, i've got an arcane nest whenever yall need one!
hey, i've got an arcane nest whenever yall need one!
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
[b]edit: somebody provided me with a derg super close to this scry, and I think I can handle it from here. Thank you![/b] [center]@FOXBODY [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786711305582542873/794336392075411486/dragon.png[/img] [b]Project Type: Partial[/b] [b]Breed: Any[/b] [b]Gender: Male[/b] [b]Color Combo: Obsidian/Obsidian/Tomato[/b] [b]Gene Combo: Any[/b] [b]Eye Element: Any[/b] [b]Eye Variation: Any[/b] [b]Special: none[/b] [b]Other You'd THINK an xxy obsidian tomato male would be easier to find but every time I check the AH there is nothing. You can see my final goal is a banescale with Ragged/Tear/Skeletal and any help getting towards that specifically would be nice, but in the end I'm fine with just having the correct color combo to work with. You're absolutely incredible for offering this service btw <3[/b] [/center]
edit: somebody provided me with a derg super close to this scry, and I think I can handle it from here. Thank you!
@FOXBODY

dragon.png

Project Type: Partial

Breed: Any

Color Combo: Obsidian/Obsidian/Tomato

Gene Combo: Any

Eye Element: Any

Eye Variation: Any

Special: none

Other
You'd THINK an xxy obsidian tomato male would be easier to find but every time I check the AH there is nothing. You can see my final goal is a banescale with Ragged/Tear/Skeletal and any help getting towards that specifically would be nice, but in the end I'm fine with just having the correct color combo to work with. You're absolutely incredible for offering this service btw <3

[center]@FOXBODY This is an awesome service! I'm not particularly the best at breeding. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=2f786f50271bec7a31e028499a6311cf5a65479c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Full [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Gender:[/b] Either [b]Color Combo:[/b] Midnight/Abyss/Pistachio (Cyan and Robin also work as tertiaries) [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Starmap/Bee/Veined [b]Eye Element:[/b] Lightning [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Primal [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] I have two dergs that may work as potential parents [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65445763]here[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64170798]here[/url] if it helps. ____________________________________________________________ [/center] [center]Not sure if I can submit another one. Ignore the below one if I can't. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=71&auth=f18c4b9e43bc50e0d31f6a4ee436c47500bd951f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Partial? [b]Breed:[/b] Banescale [b]Gender:[/b] Either [b]Color Combo:[/b] Garnet/Sapphire/Orca (Ice and Pearl work as tertiaries as well) [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Ragged/Tear/Skeletal [b]Eye Element:[/b] Fire, Shadow, Plague [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Dark Sclera [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] I have a few pairs trying to get the color/gene combo but because the colors are all over the wheel its hard for me to keep track of everything. Not sure if there are parents with colors that are close or if a breeding plan would be better to help me with this goal. [/center]
@FOXBODY

This is an awesome service! I'm not particularly the best at breeding.

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=2f786f50271bec7a31e028499a6311cf5a65479c&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Full

Breed: Imperial

Color Combo: Midnight/Abyss/Pistachio (Cyan and Robin also work as tertiaries)

Gene Combo: Starmap/Bee/Veined

Eye Element: Lightning

Eye Variation: Primal

Special: N/A

Other: I have two dergs that may work as potential parents here and here if it helps.

dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=71&auth=f18c4b9e43bc50e0d31f6a4ee436c47500bd951f&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Partial?

Breed: Banescale

Color Combo: Garnet/Sapphire/Orca (Ice and Pearl work as tertiaries as well)

Gene Combo: Ragged/Tear/Skeletal

Eye Element: Fire, Shadow, Plague

Eye Variation: Dark Sclera

Other: I have a few pairs trying to get the color/gene combo but because the colors are all over the wheel its hard for me to keep track of everything. Not sure if there are parents with colors that are close or if a breeding plan would be better to help me with this goal.
Just wanted to confirm that I'd still be happy to lend you a lightning nest any time! And I just wanted to check that if you've accepted a project in the past, will you still be working on those or do we need to reapply here?
Just wanted to confirm that I'd still be happy to lend you a lightning nest any time! And I just wanted to check that if you've accepted a project in the past, will you still be working on those or do we need to reapply here?
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=150&auth=55758a2250ecf5cbe44a7772fe9d2dae69abb7db&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Partial [b]Breed:[/b] Coatl [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Pearl/Mist/Peach [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Petals/Butterfly/Stained [b]Eye Element:[/b] Arcane [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Common [b]Special:[/b] None [b]Other[/b] I'm happy to cover the costs of a silhouette scroll too so I'm really just trying to get my hands on the color combo. Thanks so much and I'd be happy to provide a wind nest if that's ever needed ^^ [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=150&auth=55758a2250ecf5cbe44a7772fe9d2dae69abb7db&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Partial

Breed: Coatl

Color Combo: Pearl/Mist/Peach

Gene Combo: Petals/Butterfly/Stained

Eye Element: Arcane

Eye Variation: Common

Special: None

Other I'm happy to cover the costs of a silhouette scroll too so I'm really just trying to get my hands on the color combo.

Thanks so much and I'd be happy to provide a wind nest if that's ever needed ^^
PMb4IFn.png

Project
Project Type: full
Breed: Veilspun
Colour Combo:Nightshade/Mauve/Lavender
Gene Combo: Arc/Constellation/Branches
Special:None

Other: I don't know if I did this right, sorry if I didn't. This is amazing, thank you for helping people get their dreams :)

Project
Breed: Veilspun
Colour Combo:Nightshade/Mauve/Lavender
Gene Combo: Arc/Constellation/Branches
Special:None

Other: I don't know if I did this right, sorry if I didn't. This is amazing, thank you for helping people get their dreams :)
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=12&auth=f9315db04001edd9a13b52e0269c836fd6d224d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Funding [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Color Combo:[/b] Phthalo/Shadow/Iris [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp/Constellation/Stained [b]Eye Element:[/b] Ice [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Common [b]Special:[/b] None [b]Other:[/b] I already have the dragon, I just need the breed and gene scrolls for her! [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=12&auth=f9315db04001edd9a13b52e0269c836fd6d224d4&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Funding

Breed: Skydancer

Color Combo: Phthalo/Shadow/Iris

Gene Combo: Wasp/Constellation/Stained

Eye Element: Ice

Eye Variation: Common

Other: I already have the dragon, I just need the breed and gene scrolls for her!
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=154&auth=88b70133c297cf43037a37a79cfc96e13fce9dc4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] full [b]Breed:[/b] wildclaw [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Color Combo:[/b] rust/camo/orange [b]Gene Combo:[/b] metallic/stripes/thylacine [b]Eye Element:[/b] light [b]Eye Variation:[/b] dark sclera [b]Special:[/b] n/a [b]Other:[/b] im so glad these are open again!! ive been busy with some other things but i still try to make time for flight rising :) [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=154&auth=88b70133c297cf43037a37a79cfc96e13fce9dc4&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: wildclaw

Color Combo: rust/camo/orange

Gene Combo: metallic/stripes/thylacine

Eye Element: light

Eye Variation: dark sclera

Special: n/a

Other: im so glad these are open again!! ive been busy with some other things but i still try to make time for flight rising :)
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=157&auth=8711f3b533c53edd779ec3db7e556a1d32791fbf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Full [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Umber/Umber/Tan [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp/Bee/Runes [b]Eye Element:[/b] Earth [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Uncommon [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] I'm thankful you are doing this! I'm not exactly too sure how to perform a breeding project, so I'm very grateful. If you need a shadow nest, I've got one! I'll try to pitch in money to help you out a bit too ^^ [b]Edit:[/b] Ah I forgot to mention this, but I'd prefer to have his birthday on December 31st, but it had just recently passed. I don't mind you pushing this project back ^^ I'm sorry so so sorry about this. [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=157&auth=8711f3b533c53edd779ec3db7e556a1d32791fbf&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Full

Breed: Imperial

Color Combo: Umber/Umber/Tan

Gene Combo: Wasp/Bee/Runes

Eye Element: Earth

Eye Variation: Uncommon

Other: I'm thankful you are doing this! I'm not exactly too sure how to perform a breeding project, so I'm very grateful. If you need a shadow nest, I've got one! I'll try to pitch in money to help you out a bit too ^^

Edit: Ah I forgot to mention this, but I'd prefer to have his birthday on December 31st, but it had just recently passed. I don't mind you pushing this project back ^^ I'm sorry so so sorry about this.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=42&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=38&winggene=16&wings=134&auth=5cf2df18fcaf264b26f26367d7f79ad945605bae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Funding [b]Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Peacock/Peacock/Metals [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Fade/Spinner/Veined [b]Eye Element:[/b] Wind [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Glowing (unless I get lucky and hatch a primal) [b]Special:[/b] None [b]Other:[/b] I just need genes, I can handle all the colors myself :))) as of right now i need [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=tertiary gene: veined][item=vial of glowing sight] [/center] also just wanna let you know i super duper appreciate you doing this!! i have been working on this project on and off for forever but i can never get it done. whatever you can help me with i would immensely appreciate
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=42&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=38&winggene=16&wings=134&auth=5cf2df18fcaf264b26f26367d7f79ad945605bae&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Funding

Breed: Wildclaw

Color Combo: Peacock/Peacock/Metals

Gene Combo: Fade/Spinner/Veined

Eye Element: Wind

Eye Variation: Glowing (unless I get lucky and hatch a primal)

Other: I just need genes, I can handle all the colors myself :))) as of right now i need Breed Change: Wildclaw Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Veined Vial of Glowing Sight

also just wanna let you know i super duper appreciate you doing this!! i have been working on this project on and off for forever but i can never get it done. whatever you can help me with i would immensely appreciate
50755568958_399359beec.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7