Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FOXBODY'S Free Breeding Project Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Praecantatio @SkySerenade @Saphira455 @Amosius @wolvykasu @nymphfae @XxCalypsoxX @Elerinwen @Azcazach @Baklava @Torchii @Xesei @Drizzlesong @Ghostricc @RoseArcana @Karma145 @Thancred @kailiode @Snapdragonjoy @Purpose @FluffleDuffel @HSoup @Mitski @BlueJaysFeather @Starphire @BFD666

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone for the interest in my service, I'm pinging you now to inform you that my new thread is made, edited fully, and finally ready for the reopening. I appreciate your understanding and patience with pushing out Dragons for more space, taking time to gather up more funds, and just fighting with a busy schedule to find the time for all of this.

A few things before you go crazy with filling applications, there's some key changes I'd like to present:

Fewer Updates - In my last thread I offered people logs they could follow and watch for new actions taken toward your dragon. I will no longer be doing this. You will get a log, but it will be incredibly simple. I just do not have the time to continuously update a log with nestings, near misses, etc. when I could be doing more important things. This change does not apply to Funding projects.

Updated Project Types -Prject Types are a mess, so I have made a detailed list for every possible project type. Funding is still included, so if you're looking for some genes or other items, and don't need me to supply a dragon, feel free to post an application anyway.

New Features - Not really new for projects, but for those interested in helping out the service, I have new ways you can assist or donate to the service, so please have a look on the front page!

New Breed - I'm happy to tell everyone that my original statement still stands, no breeds are off limits. If your dream dragon is a veilspun, then by all means feel free to request for one! However in doing so, you must understand that given current prices for existing veilspuns and scrolls, your project may take longer since it requires a lot more funding.
All Good Things Must End
As exciting as it is to finally announce the grand Re-Opening of my service, I am sorry to also announce its..well,not "closing," but pause once again. For this time around I'm putting a time limit on new applications and then will close the service to new applications for a unspecified amount of time. The time after closing will be spent focusing on all the current projects and getting them completed without worrying of new ones. No projects will be abandonned and I will not be leaving the site. This is more of a time management action so I can focus, plan, and then get a break at the end. So with that, be sure to get your applications in before the end of March of 2021! The official end date is April 02, to avoid any April Fools confusion, but I ask that you not wait and get them posted as soon as possbile!
I don't want to present this as a closing because I do not know where I'll be or how things will turn out a year from now, but again, I'm just trying to help myself with organization and time management.

Lastly, please read or skim all information on the front before posting. There's included off-site documents covering basic FAQs for those with questions, but if you can't find and answer, please post here or contact me directly regarding your questions. You can also PM me your application directly if you don't feel comfortable posting publicly.

As a quick note, I'll be busy (still) for a couple of weeks into January, so if I do not respond or seem inactive for a while, please don't worry, I'll be back again when my schedule clears.

Thanks again to all, and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I look forward to helping everyone with their projects. (:
@Praecantatio @SkySerenade @Saphira455 @Amosius @wolvykasu @nymphfae @XxCalypsoxX @Elerinwen @Azcazach @Baklava @Torchii @Xesei @Drizzlesong @Ghostricc @RoseArcana @Karma145 @Thancred @kailiode @Snapdragonjoy @Purpose @FluffleDuffel @HSoup @Mitski @BlueJaysFeather @Starphire @BFD666

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone for the interest in my service, I'm pinging you now to inform you that my new thread is made, edited fully, and finally ready for the reopening. I appreciate your understanding and patience with pushing out Dragons for more space, taking time to gather up more funds, and just fighting with a busy schedule to find the time for all of this.

A few things before you go crazy with filling applications, there's some key changes I'd like to present:

Fewer Updates - In my last thread I offered people logs they could follow and watch for new actions taken toward your dragon. I will no longer be doing this. You will get a log, but it will be incredibly simple. I just do not have the time to continuously update a log with nestings, near misses, etc. when I could be doing more important things. This change does not apply to Funding projects.

Updated Project Types -Prject Types are a mess, so I have made a detailed list for every possible project type. Funding is still included, so if you're looking for some genes or other items, and don't need me to supply a dragon, feel free to post an application anyway.

New Features - Not really new for projects, but for those interested in helping out the service, I have new ways you can assist or donate to the service, so please have a look on the front page!

New Breed - I'm happy to tell everyone that my original statement still stands, no breeds are off limits. If your dream dragon is a veilspun, then by all means feel free to request for one! However in doing so, you must understand that given current prices for existing veilspuns and scrolls, your project may take longer since it requires a lot more funding.
All Good Things Must End
As exciting as it is to finally announce the grand Re-Opening of my service, I am sorry to also announce its..well,not "closing," but pause once again. For this time around I'm putting a time limit on new applications and then will close the service to new applications for a unspecified amount of time. The time after closing will be spent focusing on all the current projects and getting them completed without worrying of new ones. No projects will be abandonned and I will not be leaving the site. This is more of a time management action so I can focus, plan, and then get a break at the end. So with that, be sure to get your applications in before the end of March of 2021! The official end date is April 02, to avoid any April Fools confusion, but I ask that you not wait and get them posted as soon as possbile!
I don't want to present this as a closing because I do not know where I'll be or how things will turn out a year from now, but again, I'm just trying to help myself with organization and time management.

Lastly, please read or skim all information on the front before posting. There's included off-site documents covering basic FAQs for those with questions, but if you can't find and answer, please post here or contact me directly regarding your questions. You can also PM me your application directly if you don't feel comfortable posting publicly.

As a quick note, I'll be busy (still) for a couple of weeks into January, so if I do not respond or seem inactive for a while, please don't worry, I'll be back again when my schedule clears.

Thanks again to all, and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I look forward to helping everyone with their projects. (:
Oooh nice! This is my form, let me know if I did something wrong! (I can also help out with shadow nests if you need any) [center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=139&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=55&auth=b72347ee1c3fb193a306b86c4452a966464d22d9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Full please! [b]Breed:[/b]Noc [b]Gender:[/b]Any [b]Color Combo:[/b]Flaxen/Brown/Latte [b]Gene Combo:[/b]Metallic/Bee/Glimmer [b]Eye Element:[/b]Earth or Fire (Earth pref) [b]Eye Variation:[/b]Rare is pref but any work [b]Special:[/b]A hatch day of March 14th and/or eternal youth would be beyond awesome [b]Other[/b]Thanks for doing this <3 And colors don't have to be exact ^^ [/center]
Oooh nice! This is my form, let me know if I did something wrong! (I can also help out with shadow nests if you need any)
@FOXBODY
dragon?age=0&body=139&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=55&auth=b72347ee1c3fb193a306b86c4452a966464d22d9&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Full please!

Breed:Noc

Color Combo:Flaxen/Brown/Latte

Gene Combo:Metallic/Bee/Glimmer

Eye Element:Earth or Fire (Earth pref)

Eye Variation:Rare is pref but any work

Special:A hatch day of March 14th and/or eternal youth would be beyond awesome

OtherThanks for doing this <3 And colors don't have to be exact ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=163&auth=ae0a3288b1f33a67f7919014352eafb19de6a32d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Hatching [b]Breed:[/b] Veilspun [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Pistachio/Cream/Rose [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp/Constellation/Branches [b]Eye Element:[/b] Nature [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Primal [b]Special:[/b] G1 [b]Other[/b] I have the veilspun gene, the wasp gene, and constellation gene! i'm going to get the branches gene myself as well :33 thank you so much for helping me!! I can offer up a primal for scattering if need be or i'll try to help as much as possible!! thank you!! I can also help with any breeding project finding or nest lending for other people's projects when needed :33 [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=163&auth=ae0a3288b1f33a67f7919014352eafb19de6a32d&dummyext=prev.png
Project Type: Hatching

Breed: Veilspun

Color Combo: Pistachio/Cream/Rose

Gene Combo: Wasp/Constellation/Branches

Eye Element: Nature

Eye Variation: Primal

Special: G1

Other I have the veilspun gene, the wasp gene, and constellation gene! i'm going to get the branches gene myself as well :33 thank you so much for helping me!! I can offer up a primal for scattering if need be or i'll try to help as much as possible!! thank you!! I can also help with any breeding project finding or nest lending for other people's projects when needed :33
[center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=147&auth=06a8f14f4408734797cbef20965dff738f31719a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Partial [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Cyan Grape Orchid [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Python, Noxtide, Glimmer [b]Eye Element:[/b] Arcane or Shadow top choices, but Water, Lightning or Ice would be okay too. [b]Eye Variation:[/b] doesn't matter [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other[/b] Thank you so much for any help. I have felt overwhelmed trying to find dragons to use for this project. I have a rtb Imp breeding pair, but I'm not sure they have the correct ranges? Genes don't matter, as I will buy any I need for the final dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58305213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583053/58305213.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62978077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/629781/62978077.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=147&auth=06a8f14f4408734797cbef20965dff738f31719a&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Partial

Breed: Imperial

Color Combo: Cyan Grape Orchid

Gene Combo: Python, Noxtide, Glimmer

Eye Element: Arcane or Shadow top choices, but Water, Lightning or Ice would be okay too.

Eye Variation: doesn't matter

Special: N/A

Other Thank you so much for any help. I have felt overwhelmed trying to find dragons to use for this project.

I have a rtb Imp breeding pair, but I'm not sure they have the correct ranges? Genes don't matter, as I will buy any I need for the final dragon.

58305213.png 62978077.png
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
First off, I can be a shadow dom shop person! Secondly, I'd like to put in two projects for help! (I've others, but most of them I'm making good progress on and thus am not worried~) [center]@FOXBODY [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=684666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=2&auth=e786a87427d2ab9859c276733de1eeb508791cb9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Project Type:[/b] Funding! [b]Breed:[/b] Gaoler (Done) [b]Gender:[/b] Female (Done) [b]Color Combo:[/b] White/White/Orca (Done) [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp/Bee/Blossom [b]Eye Element:[/b] Ice (Done) [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Innocent (Done) [b]Special:[/b] Permababy (Done) [b]Other[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60257134]Link to Current form[/url] I've gotten the Bee, Innocent, and Permababy, and will be getting Blossom myself, eventually! (Mostly the pink mums stopping me, IF you want to help. Not totally necessary though since I'm on the grind getting my level up, lol.) I am also absolutely going to be helping supply funds for it too. Including for the one below, but I'd love to have this one done first! [/center] This one, I'm absolutely fine with being lower on priority!! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=1113172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=64&winggene=60&wings=10&auth=0e26fc02dacccd58af3b2f439a7572d5b643640c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Project Type:[/b] Funding! [b]Breed:[/b] Veilspun [b]Gender:[/b] Male (Done) [b]Color Combo:[/b] White/Obsidian/Obsidian (Done) [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp/Bee/Flecks [b]Eye Element:[/b] N/A [b]Eye Variation:[/b] N/A [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other[/b] I will be getting Flecks myself! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64048148]Link to Current form[/url] [/center]
First off, I can be a shadow dom shop person!
Secondly, I'd like to put in two projects for help! (I've others, but most of them I'm making good progress on and thus am not worried~)
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=2&auth=e786a87427d2ab9859c276733de1eeb508791cb9&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Funding!

Breed: Gaoler (Done)

Color Combo: White/White/Orca (Done)

Gene Combo: Wasp/Bee/Blossom

Eye Element: Ice (Done)

Eye Variation: Innocent (Done)

Special: Permababy (Done)

Other Link to Current form I've gotten the Bee, Innocent, and Permababy, and will be getting Blossom myself, eventually! (Mostly the pink mums stopping me, IF you want to help. Not totally necessary though since I'm on the grind getting my level up, lol.) I am also absolutely going to be helping supply funds for it too. Including for the one below, but I'd love to have this one done first!

This one, I'm absolutely fine with being lower on priority!!
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=64&winggene=60&wings=10&auth=0e26fc02dacccd58af3b2f439a7572d5b643640c&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Funding!

Color Combo: White/Obsidian/Obsidian (Done)

Gene Combo: Wasp/Bee/Flecks

Eye Element: N/A

Eye Variation: N/A

Other I will be getting Flecks myself! Link to Current form
This is awesome! I really support manageable projects, so finding a way for you to keep this service going, at a pace that works better for you, in a way that works better for you, is really wonderful! Thanks for the update!

Mhgmhytvjhv!
;)
This is awesome! I really support manageable projects, so finding a way for you to keep this service going, at a pace that works better for you, in a way that works better for you, is really wonderful! Thanks for the update!

Mhgmhytvjhv!
;)
I can supply Arcane dom services as well! [center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=177&auth=525c83c785bba0d86ede3b5cb655395f68bbdf28&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Partial. I can deal with the genes and breed myself, and since its dark sclera I can do that as well, but I'd love it if you could get the colors and element! [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Abyss/Shale/Cyan [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Savannah/Peregrine/Runes [b]Eye Element:[/b] Light [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Any! I'll be applying dark sclera. [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other[/b] Thank you for supplying this service! I also have 1 potential parent, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65565661]here[/url], but if you want to use her I ask that you send me her first reject hatchling as that was the deal I made to get her! [/center] Also If we can submit two, this one's been bugging me for a while. Not as high priority as the other one though! [center]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=14&auth=3f1f18235efe70b48bdb1688fe00aa77d820f6fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Project Type:[/b] Partial! I can do the genes, (it would be very helpful to get wildclaw and maybe bee though) but if you could get the colors and primal eyes it'd be appreciated! [b]Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color Combo:[/b] Sanguine/Thistle/Cinnamon [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Falcon/Bee/Veined [b]Eye Element:[/b] Lighting [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Primal [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Other[/b] Again, thank you for supplying this service! [/center]
I can supply Arcane dom services as well!
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=177&auth=525c83c785bba0d86ede3b5cb655395f68bbdf28&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type:
Partial.
I can deal with the genes and breed myself, and since its dark sclera I can do that as well, but I'd love it if you could get the colors and element!

Breed:
Pearlcatcher

Color Combo:
Abyss/Shale/Cyan

Gene Combo:
Savannah/Peregrine/Runes

Eye Element:
Light

Eye Variation:
Any! I'll be applying dark sclera.

Other
Thank you for supplying this service! I also have 1 potential parent, here, but if you want to use her I ask that you send me her first reject hatchling as that was the deal I made to get her!

Also If we can submit two, this one's been bugging me for a while. Not as high priority as the other one though!
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=38&winggene=20&wings=14&auth=3f1f18235efe70b48bdb1688fe00aa77d820f6fa&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type:
Partial!
I can do the genes, (it would be very helpful to get wildclaw and maybe bee though) but if you could get the colors and primal eyes it'd be appreciated!

Breed:
Wildclaw

Color Combo:
Sanguine/Thistle/Cinnamon

Gene Combo:
Falcon/Bee/Veined

Eye Element:
Lighting

Eye Variation:
Primal

Special:
N/A

Other
Again, thank you for supplying this service!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=59&auth=08a0b7ff604a11d3445f020db09f79dc51c23a4b&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Funding

Breed: Wildclaw

Color Combo: Gold/Crimson/Carmine

Gene Combo: Tapir/Alloy/Scales

Eye Element: Arcane

Eye Variation: Dark Sclera

Other I'm not sure how I should organize the Funding option, but I already have the dragon in question. I need funding for a Wildclaw Scroll and Dark Sclera Vial, as I've already covered everything else!
List:
-Breed Change: Wildclaw Scroll
-Vial of Darkened Sight

(From what I understand we can send in two, but if that's not allowed pls ignore it!)

dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=150&auth=26f40d10d012550b41f6bfbc8137a3f7a84939d5&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Coal

Color Combo: Thistle/Mist/Sky

Gene Combo: Skink/Blend/Capsule

Eye Variation: Faceted

Special: Perma Baby

Other Again, just need help with the more expensive details since I've already covered the rest;
List:
-Breed Change: Coatl Scroll
-Scroll of Eternal Youth
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=59&auth=08a0b7ff604a11d3445f020db09f79dc51c23a4b&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Wildclaw

Color Combo: Gold/Crimson/Carmine

Gene Combo: Tapir/Alloy/Scales

Eye Variation: Dark Sclera

Other I'm not sure how I should organize the Funding option, but I already have the dragon in question. I need funding for a Wildclaw Scroll and Dark Sclera Vial, as I've already covered everything else!
List:
-Breed Change: Wildclaw Scroll
-Vial of Darkened Sight

(From what I understand we can send in two, but if that's not allowed pls ignore it!)

dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=150&auth=26f40d10d012550b41f6bfbc8137a3f7a84939d5&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Coal

Color Combo: Thistle/Mist/Sky

Gene Combo: Skink/Blend/Capsule

Eye Variation: Faceted

Special: Perma Baby

Other Again, just need help with the more expensive details since I've already covered the rest;
List:
-Breed Change: Coatl Scroll
-Scroll of Eternal Youth
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@FOXBODY

DREAM VEIL EEEE

Project Type:Full (I'm horrible at breeding :()

Breed:Veilspun

Color Combo:Tangerine, cotton candy, cherry (see scry for genes)

Gene Combo:Starmap, constellation, diaphanous

Eye Element: any element

Eye Variation:any

Special:

Other
The genes don't have to be exactly the same, but somewhere in that range :) Thank you!
@FOXBODY

DREAM VEIL EEEE

Project Type:Full (I'm horrible at breeding :()

Breed:Veilspun

Color Combo:Tangerine, cotton candy, cherry (see scry for genes)

Gene Combo:Starmap, constellation, diaphanous

Eye Element: any element

Eye Variation:any

Special:

Other
The genes don't have to be exactly the same, but somewhere in that range :) Thank you!
BEXx3Jf.gif
[center]@FOXBODY [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=19&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=68&body=11&winggene=66&wings=20&tertgene=67&tert=20&element=6&eyetype=5][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=20&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=20&auth=532e9fad28107f311464d12a53dbf01e8c1e675d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Project Type: Partial[/b] [b]Breed: Veilspun[/b] [b]Gender: Male[/b] [b]Color Combo: Midnight/Navy/Navy[/b] [b]Gene Combo: Wasp/Constellation/Mop[/b] [b]Eye Element: Ice[/b] [b]Eye Variation: Multigaze[/b] [b]Special: None. [/b] [b]Other: I can buy the breedchanges and genes myself! I'm just looking for a male midnight/navy/navy derg with ice multigaze ^^[/b] [/center] tysm for doing this!
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=20&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=20&auth=532e9fad28107f311464d12a53dbf01e8c1e675d&dummyext=prev.png

Project Type: Partial

Color Combo: Midnight/Navy/Navy

Gene Combo: Wasp/Constellation/Mop

Eye Element: Ice

Eye Variation: Multigaze

Special: None.

Other: I can buy the breedchanges and genes myself! I'm just looking for a male midnight/navy/navy derg with ice multigaze ^^

tysm for doing this!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7