Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Fest Currency [W] Old Fest (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@UnholyGrimlin Sorry, I was just waiting for another trade to go through before I could reply!
I would be interested, but I don't have that many leaves any more! I can cover everything on your list except the Glowing Cave Walls skin, which should add up to 330g or 660 flatleaves, if you're still up for a trade?
@UnholyGrimlin Sorry, I was just waiting for another trade to go through before I could reply!
I would be interested, but I don't have that many leaves any more! I can cover everything on your list except the Glowing Cave Walls skin, which should add up to 330g or 660 flatleaves, if you're still up for a trade?
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson Sure, I'll send a CR in a moment
@protowilson Sure, I'll send a CR in a moment
rsz_lesb_snake.png
Open for Flameforger's! I've not listed everything we need (it's a big job!), so point me in the direction of your selling thread, or make me an offer and I'll see if we need what you have!
Open for Flameforger's! I've not listed everything we need (it's a big job!), so point me in the direction of your selling thread, or make me an offer and I'll see if we need what you have!
@protowilson It's not much, but I have a [item=snarling mimic] I could trade you for 8 shards!
@protowilson

It's not much, but I have a Snarling Mimic I could trade you for 8 shards!
signature-small.png
@Akirokai Sorry for the delay in response, but sure! Send a CR when you're ready.
@Akirokai Sorry for the delay in response, but sure! Send a CR when you're ready.
@protowilson

Hello! I've the full set of 2019 RoR/2020 Starfall chests you're looking for that I'd be willing to trade for some shards; were there chests you'd prefer over others? Also some of the plague ones seem like...wildly priced in the AH so I totally get not wanting to swap for them rn either xD
@protowilson

Hello! I've the full set of 2019 RoR/2020 Starfall chests you're looking for that I'd be willing to trade for some shards; were there chests you'd prefer over others? Also some of the plague ones seem like...wildly priced in the AH so I totally get not wanting to swap for them rn either xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Sorry for the delay... went to do some price checks. Yeah I see what you mean about some of those Plague 2019 chests!

I'd be interested in the following for shrooms:

Novatorn Chest LAH 80g/90kt - 170 shrooms
Starsighted Chest LAH 100kt - 200 shrooms
Dreamland Chest LAH 150g/100kt - 250 shrooms

I am interested in some of the Plague chests, but I might hold off on an offer for those. May I ping you later in the week to see if you're still interested in trading those?
@Cuddleh Sorry for the delay... went to do some price checks. Yeah I see what you mean about some of those Plague 2019 chests!

I'd be interested in the following for shrooms:

Novatorn Chest LAH 80g/90kt - 170 shrooms
Starsighted Chest LAH 100kt - 200 shrooms
Dreamland Chest LAH 150g/100kt - 250 shrooms

I am interested in some of the Plague chests, but I might hold off on an offer for those. May I ping you later in the week to see if you're still interested in trading those?
@protowilson

You're totally fine, no worries~ I was shocked by some of the numbers I was seeing; guessing it's partially due to it being RoR time again but even then...I dunno. Anyway, yeah those are all fine for shrooms, I'll pull 'em out and send a CR over in a second.

And sure thing! I'll still be up for swapping them I'm sure, and I can comb through the rest of my chests as well. I have a stash of them heh
@protowilson

You're totally fine, no worries~ I was shocked by some of the numbers I was seeing; guessing it's partially due to it being RoR time again but even then...I dunno. Anyway, yeah those are all fine for shrooms, I'll pull 'em out and send a CR over in a second.

And sure thing! I'll still be up for swapping them I'm sure, and I can comb through the rest of my chests as well. I have a stash of them heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@protowilson Hiya! I've got: [item=infectionist's crown]- 84 fc [item=illuminated sash] - 300 fc [item=standard of the tidelord] - 200 fc I also have the following if you're interested: [item=snowsquall souvenir chest] [item=malachites loyalty chest] [item=dracolich chest]
@protowilson
Hiya! I've got:
Infectionist's Crown - 84 fc
Illuminated Sash - 300 fc
Standard of the Tidelord - 200 fc

I also have the following if you're interested:
Snowsquall Souvenir Chest
Malachites Loyalty Chest
Dracolich Chest
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha I'm interested in the Infectionist's Crown, and the Snowsquall Souvenir Chest (LAH 150g) and the Malachites Loyalty Chest, but I can't find any on the AH for a pricing! Did you want to offer a price, or just trade for the first two items?
@Skiatha I'm interested in the Infectionist's Crown, and the Snowsquall Souvenir Chest (LAH 150g) and the Malachites Loyalty Chest, but I can't find any on the AH for a pricing! Did you want to offer a price, or just trade for the first two items?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7