Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Fest Currency [W] Old Fest (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@protowilson
I can also do 150g (so 300 fc) for the Malachites Loyalty chest!
@protowilson
I can also do 150g (so 300 fc) for the Malachites Loyalty chest!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Sorry for the delay in responding (work meeting and checking in with the other Fire dom council members about the trades). Could I just grab the Infectionist's Crown and Snowsquall chest for now? 300fc for the Malachite chest is a good price for such an old fest item, so I do appreciate that, but I might hold off for now - my apologies! Could I get the Illuminated Sash instead?

I'll set up a CR for the Crown, the chest and the Sash now (684 fc).
@Skiatha Sorry for the delay in responding (work meeting and checking in with the other Fire dom council members about the trades). Could I just grab the Infectionist's Crown and Snowsquall chest for now? 300fc for the Malachite chest is a good price for such an old fest item, so I do appreciate that, but I might hold off for now - my apologies! Could I get the Illuminated Sash instead?

I'll set up a CR for the Crown, the chest and the Sash now (684 fc).
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson
No problem! :)
@protowilson
No problem! :)
pdPOUgg.png
@protowilson hello! i have the following accents from 2021 starfall celebration i'd be happy to trade! :'0 [item= accent: gilded sight][item= skin: fractured cosmos][item= accent: starlight guardian]
@protowilson
hello! i have the following accents from 2021 starfall celebration i'd be happy to trade! :'0
Accent: Gilded Sight Skin: Fractured Cosmos Accent: Starlight Guardian
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw

Looks like their LAH is 80, 59 and 60g respectively. I can do 395fc for those. Send a CR if you're interested.
@euphoriaxseesaw

Looks like their LAH is 80, 59 and 60g respectively. I can do 395fc for those. Send a CR if you're interested.
@protowilson
that sounds good to me! i've sent a cr! :'D
@protowilson
that sounds good to me! i've sent a cr! :'D
46138.png
@protowilson Hiya! I have an extra Crystalspine Gem Guardian [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian]- they're 190g at LAH, I was hoping I could trade it in for 380 shimmering pinecones if you're down with that?
@protowilson Hiya! I have an extra Crystalspine Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian - they're 190g at LAH, I was hoping I could trade it in for 380 shimmering pinecones if you're down with that?
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Valkyriae I can do that. I'll send a CR!
@Valkyriae I can do that. I'll send a CR!
^
^
@protowilson

I have the following past festival chests and familiars for trade.

Moths to Smoke Chest
Nethersent Chest

Crumbling Goblin
Fathomsearch Ambassador
@protowilson

I have the following past festival chests and familiars for trade.

Moths to Smoke Chest
Nethersent Chest

Crumbling Goblin
Fathomsearch Ambassador
1 2 3 4 5 6 7