Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Earth Dom Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Amezrou

Do you do apparel? If so, I'd like to get a Moondust Starsilk Wingdrape
@Amezrou

Do you do apparel? If so, I'd like to get a Moondust Starsilk Wingdrape

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

@PolarSong Added to the list! ^^

@GayScreeching Per the rules on the first page, any orders that include 5 or more items have a 10% fee added to them, since I do spend a lot of time searching. Your subtotal would be 1,049,250, and the fee would be 104,295. I'd be willing to drop the fee to an even 100kt, or you can remove an item and I'd be more than happy to send you back the funds for that.

Edit: Upon consideration, I've realized 10% is likely too high, and I've bumped it down to 5%. The fee would then be 52,463t.
@PolarSong Added to the list! ^^

@GayScreeching Per the rules on the first page, any orders that include 5 or more items have a 10% fee added to them, since I do spend a lot of time searching. Your subtotal would be 1,049,250, and the fee would be 104,295. I'd be willing to drop the fee to an even 100kt, or you can remove an item and I'd be more than happy to send you back the funds for that.

Edit: Upon consideration, I've realized 10% is likely too high, and I've bumped it down to 5%. The fee would then be 52,463t.
ck2CMHK.gif
@SqueakyWarrior I absolutely can do apparel, send funds over! It'd be 13,812t.
@SqueakyWarrior I absolutely can do apparel, send funds over! It'd be 13,812t.
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou

Sorry about that, I someone managed to read it as "above 5" as opposed to "5 and above".

If you could send back the payment for the Jupiter that would be great (so 195500t), once again, I apologize for the confusion.
@Amezrou

Sorry about that, I someone managed to read it as "above 5" as opposed to "5 and above".

If you could send back the payment for the Jupiter that would be great (so 195500t), once again, I apologize for the confusion.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching No worries!
@GayScreeching No worries!
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou

Sorry, making silly gene decisions - can I get 2x more Tertiary: Contour scrolls please? ( 2x 127,500 = 255kt)

PMing payment again :) And thanks again.
@Amezrou

Sorry, making silly gene decisions - can I get 2x more Tertiary: Contour scrolls please? ( 2x 127,500 = 255kt)

PMing payment again :) And thanks again.
@PolarSong Of course!!
@PolarSong Of course!!
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou I'd like 1 Pirate's Life Vista and 1 Tear scroll when you can, please! Sending funds now!
@Amezrou I'd like 1 Pirate's Life Vista and 1 Tear scroll when you can, please! Sending funds now!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Amezrou
Thanks for doing this shop for Pirate week. I would like to buy 1 Pirate's Life Vista. I will go ahead and send you the funds for it :)
@Amezrou
Thanks for doing this shop for Pirate week. I would like to buy 1 Pirate's Life Vista. I will go ahead and send you the funds for it :)
@Amezrou

Could I buy a Jaguar, a Seraph and a Crackle?
All of these are for modern breeds.
I'll PM payment in a moment! :)
@Amezrou

Could I buy a Jaguar, a Seraph and a Crackle?
All of these are for modern breeds.
I'll PM payment in a moment! :)
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18