Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Earth Dom Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@MissNevermind Of course!
@MissNevermind Of course!
ck2CMHK.gif
@amezrou Could I please get a gene change Primary: Clown?
@amezrou Could I please get a gene change Primary: Clown?
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
@hashrapmodus413 Yep, send funds over!
@hashrapmodus413 Yep, send funds over!
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou hi! could I get Breed Change: Fae, Primary Gene: Fade, and Tertiary Gene: Smoke pls?

total: 310250t
@Amezrou hi! could I get Breed Change: Fae, Primary Gene: Fade, and Tertiary Gene: Smoke pls?

total: 310250t
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Amezrou Could I please get underbelly (modern)? Also, would you be willing to take orders for seasonal items (autumn sphinx/autumn breeze)?
@Amezrou Could I please get underbelly (modern)? Also, would you be willing to take orders for seasonal items (autumn sphinx/autumn breeze)?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@napstabl00k @friendlycoffee send funds! I'm open to taking orders for seasonal items yes.
@napstabl00k @friendlycoffee send funds! I'm open to taking orders for seasonal items yes.
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou Excellent! I'd love an autumn sphinx and autumn breeze on top of the underbelly gene then, I'll send payment over now!
@Amezrou Excellent! I'd love an autumn sphinx and autumn breeze on top of the underbelly gene then, I'll send payment over now!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@Amezrou

Could you pick me up a Fae Breed Change, Pearlcatcher Breed Change, Rosette Scroll, and Jupiter Scroll?

If I did my math correctly the total should be 553900t, feel free to correct me!
@Amezrou

Could you pick me up a Fae Breed Change, Pearlcatcher Breed Change, Rosette Scroll, and Jupiter Scroll?

If I did my math correctly the total should be 553900t, feel free to correct me!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Amezrou

Could I get a Noxtide scroll and a Runes scroll? That should be 306kT.
@Amezrou

Could I get a Noxtide scroll and a Runes scroll? That should be 306kT.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Amezrou
can i get a sd scroll? 340kt
@Amezrou
can i get a sd scroll? 340kt
image0.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18