Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Taking Offers: DV KS clothing & pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cytus Hello! i finally have the potatoes, but I'd need to convert them to gems first! once ive converted them ill send you a one-way CR with my DV id included, then you can just direct send it to me through gifting on DV, if thats okay with you!
@Cytus Hello! i finally have the potatoes, but I'd need to convert them to gems first! once ive converted them ill send you a one-way CR with my DV id included, then you can just direct send it to me through gifting on DV, if thats okay with you!
@ariki1

I can send them to you via direct gift! I usually prefer using TM since people can see the proof of item, but I am content to send it through gift if you prefer ^^ I will do so immediately upon verifying the CR!
@ariki1

I can send them to you via direct gift! I usually prefer using TM since people can see the proof of item, but I am content to send it through gift if you prefer ^^ I will do so immediately upon verifying the CR!
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

i have 30kg and 1m potatoes, just waiting to be able to convert the potatoes and ill have 40kg for the horns!
@Cytus

i have 30kg and 1m potatoes, just waiting to be able to convert the potatoes and ill have 40kg for the horns!
@Cytus

okay ive finally managed to get the 40k gems! ive sent them in a one-way CR to you with my DV id included in messages, feel free to send the gem horns through gifting anytime youre available!
@Cytus

okay ive finally managed to get the 40k gems! ive sent them in a one-way CR to you with my DV id included in messages, feel free to send the gem horns through gifting anytime youre available!
@cytus would you be interested in any of my umas? o: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2886454#post_2886454
or my hoard? https://imgur.com/a/qdPeDaB (the eggs are gone tho)
@cytus would you be interested in any of my umas? o: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2886454#post_2886454
or my hoard? https://imgur.com/a/qdPeDaB (the eggs are gone tho)
I387ENf.png
@ariki1

I have sent the gem horns over - thank you for your business ^^ please enjoy!

@predestined

Not interested in UMAs listed, but I would take some items from your hoard - flowerfalls, gem MP, and some fest. What are you after?
@ariki1

I have sent the gem horns over - thank you for your business ^^ please enjoy!

@predestined

Not interested in UMAs listed, but I would take some items from your hoard - flowerfalls, gem MP, and some fest. What are you after?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus
I'd be happy to do my whole hoard for a ks item / prismatic pup?? ^^" I'm not sure if I would have to add or what I could add aha
@Cytus
I'd be happy to do my whole hoard for a ks item / prismatic pup?? ^^" I'm not sure if I would have to add or what I could add aha
I387ENf.png
@predestined

Unfortunately there’s only a few items in there that I’d consider big ticket, so I wouldn’t think it would be worth the pup or any KS clothing - I always take gems and easily liquified things though?
@predestined

Unfortunately there’s only a few items in there that I’d consider big ticket, so I wouldn’t think it would be worth the pup or any KS clothing - I always take gems and easily liquified things though?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus Understandable!! ^^ Do you mind giving me a rough ballpark of how much my hoard would be to you / worth? Again it would be the whole apparel - I just want to clear it out aha then maybe I can see how much I would have to tack on.
@Cytus Understandable!! ^^ Do you mind giving me a rough ballpark of how much my hoard would be to you / worth? Again it would be the whole apparel - I just want to clear it out aha then maybe I can see how much I would have to tack on.
I387ENf.png
@predestined

Without the eggs, probably about 3kg? :o light halos and some of that are worth a pretty good chunk, so I think that’s a fair assessment.
@predestined

Without the eggs, probably about 3kg? :o light halos and some of that are worth a pretty good chunk, so I think that’s a fair assessment.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10