Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Taking Offers: DV KS clothing & pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ariki1

I do not have a super emergency (like under 24-48h) timeframe - and if you have a good track record or collateral, I am willing to take 35kg up front and provide the horns.

So not really urgent-urgent, but the faster the better, as typical :o a day or two is fine!
@ariki1

I do not have a super emergency (like under 24-48h) timeframe - and if you have a good track record or collateral, I am willing to take 35kg up front and provide the horns.

So not really urgent-urgent, but the faster the better, as typical :o a day or two is fine!
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

i havent gotten a response from my buyer yet, so im not too sure how fast i can manage to secure the funds tbh. i can see the funds gathering taking more than 2 days due to delayed communication (in addition, the buyer seems to be trying to sell their stuff in order to pay me, so my own funds gathering is also contingent on how fast they can sell their stuff; we agreed on a week's worth of time), so given all of that id rather not promise that i can pay up the 35kg up front within two days. i previously thought they might be able to pay upfront a small sum of their payment first, which i could then use for the 35kg, but im not too sure about that now given the time sensitivity).

if you are really in need of funds, i might not be able to provide them fast enough - i really dont have a guaranteed time frame for you other than what my buyer and I agreed on, which is one week. if you are okay with that, then im down for it too. if i get any updates, ill definitely update you too. if not, then im afraid i cant go through with the deal, although im definitely still interested in getting the gem horns anyways. apologies for any inconveniences!
@Cytus

i havent gotten a response from my buyer yet, so im not too sure how fast i can manage to secure the funds tbh. i can see the funds gathering taking more than 2 days due to delayed communication (in addition, the buyer seems to be trying to sell their stuff in order to pay me, so my own funds gathering is also contingent on how fast they can sell their stuff; we agreed on a week's worth of time), so given all of that id rather not promise that i can pay up the 35kg up front within two days. i previously thought they might be able to pay upfront a small sum of their payment first, which i could then use for the 35kg, but im not too sure about that now given the time sensitivity).

if you are really in need of funds, i might not be able to provide them fast enough - i really dont have a guaranteed time frame for you other than what my buyer and I agreed on, which is one week. if you are okay with that, then im down for it too. if i get any updates, ill definitely update you too. if not, then im afraid i cant go through with the deal, although im definitely still interested in getting the gem horns anyways. apologies for any inconveniences!
@ariki1

I’ll wait for a few days at the very least ^^ again, not a hyper-emergency! I’ll see how long of a hold I can get myself, as long as you keep me posted, all will be fine for me c:
@ariki1

I’ll wait for a few days at the very least ^^ again, not a hyper-emergency! I’ll see how long of a hold I can get myself, as long as you keep me posted, all will be fine for me c:
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus cool! ill let you know again here when i get a reply from the buyer.
@Cytus cool! ill let you know again here when i get a reply from the buyer.
@Cytus theyre still trying to get the funds, but almost there!
@Cytus theyre still trying to get the funds, but almost there!
@ariki1

I am no longer in a rush, please take your time, and let me know as necessary :o
@ariki1

I am no longer in a rush, please take your time, and let me know as necessary :o
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus, ah thats great news! will definitely let you know my fund gathering progress here and there.
@Cytus, ah thats great news! will definitely let you know my fund gathering progress here and there.
my buyer has about 2m potatoes now, so itll be real soon before i can get the 35kg!
my buyer has about 2m potatoes now, so itll be real soon before i can get the 35kg!
@Cytus my buyer just needs to sell one last item to come up with the funds, so itll be soon i believe - thank you the patience!
@Cytus my buyer just needs to sell one last item to come up with the funds, so itll be soon i believe - thank you the patience!
@ariki1

Thank you for the update! Just let me know and I will have your item up when you’re ready.
@ariki1

Thank you for the update! Just let me know and I will have your item up when you’re ready.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10