Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Taking Offers: DV KS clothing & pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cytus
No problem! If either become available, could you let me know? Thank you!
@Cytus
No problem! If either become available, could you let me know? Thank you!
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@Ticklesmack

None of the UMAs jump out at me, sorry ^^; feel free to try for a liquid offer and see if that sways me?

@GreenAtlas

Will do c:
@Ticklesmack

None of the UMAs jump out at me, sorry ^^; feel free to try for a liquid offer and see if that sways me?

@GreenAtlas

Will do c:
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

I'm not super well versed in dv ks values but from my brief research it looks like 7.5-8kg would be fair? I could do 4.4k in gems and the rest in treasure or I can convert it all to gems as well if you would prefer.
@Cytus

I'm not super well versed in dv ks values but from my brief research it looks like 7.5-8kg would be fair? I could do 4.4k in gems and the rest in treasure or I can convert it all to gems as well if you would prefer.
Ping me, ding me, if you wanna reach me. If you wanna ping me it's okay!
@Ticklesmack

I initially paid more than that for the skin, so I’d rather not sell for less ^^; (approximate value bought for was around 12-13kg)
@Ticklesmack

I initially paid more than that for the skin, so I’d rather not sell for less ^^; (approximate value bought for was around 12-13kg)
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus

Hello i am interested in a couple things and currently have a Light Sprite i can offer. Lemme know if you are interested at all and what you value the sprite and following items at.

Golden Veil
Obby Horns
Obby Locks
Obby Tunic
@cytus

Hello i am interested in a couple things and currently have a Light Sprite i can offer. Lemme know if you are interested at all and what you value the sprite and following items at.

Golden Veil
Obby Horns
Obby Locks
Obby Tunic
@Cytus

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I managed to grab the Dress, thank you for your time!
@Cytus

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I managed to grab the Dress, thank you for your time!
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@BasicSwamp

I’m not interested in a light sprite as I already own one. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^
@BasicSwamp

I’m not interested in a light sprite as I already own one. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus

How much pure would buy each of the items i had mentioned? I would be willing to quick sell the Sprite for under LAH to get pure if we could find a deal prior to me liquidating?
@cytus

How much pure would buy each of the items i had mentioned? I would be willing to quick sell the Sprite for under LAH to get pure if we could find a deal prior to me liquidating?
@BasicSwamp

I am not very inclined to sell my veil or locks at this time, and I honestly don’t have a solid idea on the tunic or horns. Additionally, there’s been a sales thread with prices that I find unusually low being quoted recently, and I probably won’t abide by it.
@BasicSwamp

I am not very inclined to sell my veil or locks at this time, and I honestly don’t have a solid idea on the tunic or horns. Additionally, there’s been a sales thread with prices that I find unusually low being quoted recently, and I probably won’t abide by it.
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

Fair enough! I'll hold off for now but I may be back later. Thanks for your time!!
@Cytus

Fair enough! I'll hold off for now but I may be back later. Thanks for your time!!
Ping me, ding me, if you wanna reach me. If you wanna ping me it's okay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10