Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Taking Offers: DV KS clothing & pets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cytus how much would your friend be seeking for the jeweled unicorn coat?
@Cytus how much would your friend be seeking for the jeweled unicorn coat?
@barnabyFR

Make an offer? Probably at least 20kg though.
@barnabyFR

Make an offer? Probably at least 20kg though.
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus How about 25kg then?
@Cytus How about 25kg then?
@Cytus Would 9.5kg + a Will o’ the Ember be any interest to either of you for the Golden Smile? ^^

Edit: Super sorry! I was able to find it elsewhere - I apologize for the needless ping.
@Cytus Would 9.5kg + a Will o’ the Ember be any interest to either of you for the Golden Smile? ^^

Edit: Super sorry! I was able to find it elsewhere - I apologize for the needless ping.
@barnabyFR

Noted, I’ve relayed it and they said they’re contemplating due to it being a part of their regular outfit.

@Vihe

Not a problem ^^
@barnabyFR

Noted, I’ve relayed it and they said they’re contemplating due to it being a part of their regular outfit.

@Vihe

Not a problem ^^
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus
Hello, I would like to inquire if either your friend or yourself would sell your Golden Sea Dress for 10.5-11kg? Last sale went for 10.5kg

I would be paying in pure gems :)
@Cytus
Hello, I would like to inquire if either your friend or yourself would sell your Golden Sea Dress for 10.5-11kg? Last sale went for 10.5kg

I would be paying in pure gems :)
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@Cytus hey there! I currently have 8.3kg and a windbound plumage (LAH is ~7.4kg) which would be an estimated total of 15.7kg, and I'm interested in your obsidian flowing locks. I saw a sale for 10.5k gems and I was wondering if this offer would interest you at all :)

I also have lots of potatoes, and some UMAs if those interest you
@Cytus hey there! I currently have 8.3kg and a windbound plumage (LAH is ~7.4kg) which would be an estimated total of 15.7kg, and I'm interested in your obsidian flowing locks. I saw a sale for 10.5k gems and I was wondering if this offer would interest you at all :)

I also have lots of potatoes, and some UMAs if those interest you
@witchofthewilds

Sorry, definitely not for that - I’ve also already seen a more recent 30kg offer on the locks, so I’m afraid that 10.5k sale is definitely an outlier.

@GreenAtlas

My friend’s dress may be going out to a different offer, I’d have to think on it for me since I do like it ^^;
@witchofthewilds

Sorry, definitely not for that - I’ve also already seen a more recent 30kg offer on the locks, so I’m afraid that 10.5k sale is definitely an outlier.

@GreenAtlas

My friend’s dress may be going out to a different offer, I’d have to think on it for me since I do like it ^^;
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus ah okay! Sorry I didn’t mean to lowball :) I hadn’t seen many sales recently so I wasn’t sure what they were going for. Thanks for the response though. If I can get the funds I’ll be back!
@Cytus ah okay! Sorry I didn’t mean to lowball :) I hadn’t seen many sales recently so I wasn’t sure what they were going for. Thanks for the response though. If I can get the funds I’ll be back!
@Cytus

Hello! I'm interested in your Aquarium Skin. How much were you looking to get for it? I can do liquid g/t and I also have these UMA's if any of them interest you:

@Cytus

Hello! I'm interested in your Aquarium Skin. How much were you looking to get for it? I can do liquid g/t and I also have these UMA's if any of them interest you:

Ping me, ding me, if you wanna reach me. If you wanna ping me it's okay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10