Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] ALL FR + Aywas [W] DV or gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Valyria hihi! if you are still looking for potatoes, i'd love to trade some for some bears you have :3c im still looking for, i'll list the ones i need, that are also on the spreadsheet[emoji=familiar heart size=1]: Livewire Grizzly, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Wavebreak Snarler, Timber Tender Recolour bears: Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony and Fallbrush Fraud
@Valyria

hihi! if you are still looking for potatoes, i'd love to trade some for some bears you have :3c
im still looking for, i'll list the ones i need, that are also on the spreadsheet: Livewire Grizzly, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Wavebreak Snarler, Timber Tender
Recolour bears: Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony and Fallbrush Fraud
@xlilm0nsterx hey there! Sure I can do that :)

LAH on the bears:
Livewire Grizzly: 50g
Murktooth Bramblekeep: 58g
Wavebreak Snarler: 53g
Timber Tender: 42g
Voltspire Intruder: 137g
Fubgusbearing Phony: 78g
Fallbrush Fraud: 70g

So that's 488g total - let's call it 480. At 25 potatoes/gem that's 12k gems if that works for you? :)
@xlilm0nsterx hey there! Sure I can do that :)

LAH on the bears:
Livewire Grizzly: 50g
Murktooth Bramblekeep: 58g
Wavebreak Snarler: 53g
Timber Tender: 42g
Voltspire Intruder: 137g
Fubgusbearing Phony: 78g
Fallbrush Fraud: 70g

So that's 488g total - let's call it 480. At 25 potatoes/gem that's 12k gems if that works for you? :)
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria

That definitely works for me! thank you ^^ i can send over 12k potatoes (im guessing thats what you ment?)
@Valyria

That definitely works for me! thank you ^^ i can send over 12k potatoes (im guessing thats what you ment?)
@xlilmonsterx yeah it's definitely what I meant, my brain is not firing on all cylinders today xD You can send them to #458 and I'll go gather the bears and drop them in a CR for you
@xlilmonsterx yeah it's definitely what I meant, my brain is not firing on all cylinders today xD You can send them to #458 and I'll go gather the bears and drop them in a CR for you
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria
I'm interested in trading potatoes for your 3 marva's invisibility cloaks. A cloak is 160g so thats 12000 potatoes in total for all 3 cloaks?
@Valyria
I'm interested in trading potatoes for your 3 marva's invisibility cloaks. A cloak is 160g so thats 12000 potatoes in total for all 3 cloaks?
MythicalCookie.png
@MythicalCookie I actually sold one of the cloaks on the AH, haven't had time to update yet - but I can trade the other two for 8k potatoes :) If you want to send them to #458 on DV I'll set up a CR for the cloaks
@MythicalCookie I actually sold one of the cloaks on the AH, haven't had time to update yet - but I can trade the other two for 8k potatoes :) If you want to send them to #458 on DV I'll set up a CR for the cloaks
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria
I'll send over the potatoes right now.
@Valyria
I'll send over the potatoes right now.
MythicalCookie.png
@MythicalCookie CR sent - thank you!
@MythicalCookie CR sent - thank you!
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria ;; I'm interested in all the veteran's scars and skeletal chimes. Going by lah, together it would be about 16k potatoes (500g+52g+52g+18g+24g= 646g*25 =16,150 potatoes) I only have 7.6kp, but I can get 16k in about 2 days if you're willing to hold them for me?

Or, if you're interested I have a turnipling which is worth 9.9kp on the trades market? I could give you the fodder pet and 5kp
@Valyria ;; I'm interested in all the veteran's scars and skeletal chimes. Going by lah, together it would be about 16k potatoes (500g+52g+52g+18g+24g= 646g*25 =16,150 potatoes) I only have 7.6kp, but I can get 16k in about 2 days if you're willing to hold them for me?

Or, if you're interested I have a turnipling which is worth 9.9kp on the trades market? I could give you the fodder pet and 5kp
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@Valyria
Hi! Im wondering if you are looking for more Potatos? I have 11500 Potatos. Im wondering if I could trade them for any of the following items or gems/treasure:
Trickster's Magic Cards
Warmwater Wanderers
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
Riot Hazebeacon
Graveyard Guardian
Lightning Lancer
Sparkling Goblin
@Valyria
Hi! Im wondering if you are looking for more Potatos? I have 11500 Potatos. Im wondering if I could trade them for any of the following items or gems/treasure:
Trickster's Magic Cards
Warmwater Wanderers
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
Riot Hazebeacon
Graveyard Guardian
Lightning Lancer
Sparkling Goblin
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7