Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] ALL FR + Aywas [W] DV or gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Valyria Alright I can get another 1k potatoes! How much would you want for the UMAs?
@Valyria Alright I can get another 1k potatoes! How much would you want for the UMAs?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@spoonsiie sure thing! You can send them to #458 on DV and I'll CR you the 50 gems :)

@FaerieQueene no Freckled Dawn here - looks like I have Accent: SS-Unfold-Blue from your wishlist
@spoonsiie sure thing! You can send them to #458 on DV and I'll CR you the 50 gems :)

@FaerieQueene no Freckled Dawn here - looks like I have Accent: SS-Unfold-Blue from your wishlist
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria Tysm, sent!
@Valyria Tysm, sent!
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Valyria I've gotten the extra 1k potatoes! Would 3-4k potatoes work for the UMA? Also where do I send the potatoes?
@Valyria I've gotten the extra 1k potatoes! Would 3-4k potatoes work for the UMA? Also where do I send the potatoes?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene I think most UMAs are worth more than 160g so I have to pass on that amount of potatoes for it

You can send the 11k to #458 on DV - I'll work on getting those familiars/apparel into a CR for you
@FaerieQueene I think most UMAs are worth more than 160g so I have to pass on that amount of potatoes for it

You can send the 11k to #458 on DV - I'll work on getting those familiars/apparel into a CR for you
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria How many potatoes would you like for the UMA [item=skin: river guide][item=Accent: SS-Unfold-Blue]? Also, I've sent the potatoes!
@Valyria How many potatoes would you like for the UMA Skin: River Guide Accent: SS-Unfold-Blue ? Also, I've sent the potatoes!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene I'd say 850g ish each - so that's 21,250 potatoes
@FaerieQueene I'd say 850g ish each - so that's 21,250 potatoes
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria Would you take about or a little over 10k potatoes for this? [item=skin: river guide]
@Valyria Would you take about or a little over 10k potatoes for this? Skin: River Guide
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene I'd be looking for 850g each or 21,250 potatoes. 10k potatoes is like 400 gems
@FaerieQueene I'd be looking for 850g each or 21,250 potatoes. 10k potatoes is like 400 gems
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria Oh I thought both of the UMAs together were 20k potatoes. Oops, that was a misunderstanding on my part, sorry about that!
@Valyria Oh I thought both of the UMAs together were 20k potatoes. Oops, that was a misunderstanding on my part, sorry about that!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7