Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] ALL FR + Aywas [W] DV or gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Valyria

Would you be interested in selling your festival halos in bulk for treasure/gems? o: Totally get if that's a no, just thought I'd ask. c:
@Valyria

Would you be interested in selling your festival halos in bulk for treasure/gems? o: Totally get if that's a no, just thought I'd ask. c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Flail sure I can do that - I'll hold them til you get the potatoes :)

@ShadowGlen3000 absolutely! I can trade you all of those for the potatoes if that works for you - you can send the potatoes to #458 on DV and I'll send a CR for the items!

@Ambitious I totally would - let me know what you were thinking for them!
@Flail sure I can do that - I'll hold them til you get the potatoes :)

@ShadowGlen3000 absolutely! I can trade you all of those for the potatoes if that works for you - you can send the potatoes to #458 on DV and I'll send a CR for the items!

@Ambitious I totally would - let me know what you were thinking for them!
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria I sent the Potatos!
@Valyria I sent the Potatos!
ew9u8Xp.png
@Valyria

Then let me make an offer of 3kg for the lot of 120 halos. c:
@Valyria

Then let me make an offer of 3kg for the lot of 120 halos. c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Valyria I have about 10k potatoes and I am interested in these items: [item=golem gauntlet][item=solar blades][item=snowfall robe][item=guardian foo][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=will o' the ember] [item=warmwater wanderers][item=lightning lancer][item=seawater savior] and the nature elemental acolyte and [item=pixie procession][item=riot hazebeacon][item=contagion gem guardian][item=illuminated sash] and the light guard apparel (next to the sash) Also do you have any UMAs by Ravenhearst or some older Brightshine skins?
@Valyria I have about 10k potatoes and I am interested in these items:

Golem Gauntlet Solar Blades Snowfall Robe Guardian Foo Spellwrought Shardhide Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Will o' the Ember Warmwater Wanderers Lightning Lancer Seawater Savior and the nature elemental acolyte and Pixie Procession Riot Hazebeacon Contagion Gem Guardian Illuminated Sash and the light guard apparel (next to the sash)

Also do you have any UMAs by Ravenhearst or some older Brightshine skins?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@ShadowGlen3000 sent! sorry that took me a minute - couldn't find the last one for the life of me in those tiny icons xD @Ambitious looks like 176 halos Crystalcourt x26 @ 63 = 1638 Glitterfreeze x20 @ 55 = 1100 Murkmirth x1 @ 57 = 57 Aerborne x47 @ 73 = 3431 Fathomsearch x57 @ 68 = 3876 Gladegift x25 @ 59 = 1475 11,577 gems LAH - so 3k is a bit low for me @FaerieQueene I'm assuming that was meant for me - some of those items are already gone, I can look up the ones that are left. Yes I have several UMA/UMS by Ravenhearst. I have no clue what qualifies as an older bright shine skin so you'd have to give me names of what you're looking for [item=Skin: Betelgeuse][item=Skin: River Guide][item=Skin: Spaghetti Jam] I also have Skin: Nightfall by Ravenhearst, but when I post the image tag it pulls a skin by someone else with the same name. It's a Ridgeback F skin
@ShadowGlen3000 sent! sorry that took me a minute - couldn't find the last one for the life of me in those tiny icons xD

@Ambitious looks like 176 halos
Crystalcourt x26 @ 63 = 1638
Glitterfreeze x20 @ 55 = 1100
Murkmirth x1 @ 57 = 57
Aerborne x47 @ 73 = 3431
Fathomsearch x57 @ 68 = 3876
Gladegift x25 @ 59 = 1475

11,577 gems LAH - so 3k is a bit low for me

@FaerieQueene I'm assuming that was meant for me - some of those items are already gone, I can look up the ones that are left. Yes I have several UMA/UMS by Ravenhearst. I have no clue what qualifies as an older bright shine skin so you'd have to give me names of what you're looking for
Skin: Betelgeuse Skin: River Guide Skin: Spaghetti Jam

I also have Skin: Nightfall by Ravenhearst, but when I post the image tag it pulls a skin by someone else with the same name. It's a Ridgeback F skin
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria

Totally reasonable - have a good day and best of luck! c:
@Valyria

Totally reasonable - have a good day and best of luck! c:
Td4lBWl.png
[quote name="Valyria" date="2020-06-25 21:42:07" ] I'd say I'm quitting but tbh I haven't been heavily invested in this site in a LONG time. So time for an (almost) everything must go sale! Treasure and Gems available for trade for DV: 740k treasure & 62 gems The entire contents of my Hoard is up for grabs - I spent the last several hours putting it all down on a spreadsheet if you want to ctrl + F something, but the images are also below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aT1uVE8YD4hUKqbWRvtNj8-S_ijBJzqyOlZym-y6GzY/edit?usp=sharing I have an insane number of apparel items (so many festival things), a lot of familiars, materials, chests, and some VERY popular user-made limited run accents (if you like the Ivy on my active...there are several of those in varying colors) & most of my dragons are available for sale as well - mostly 6/7 digit IDs in xxy/xyx/xyy color schemes. There are a few too sentimental to part with, but the majority are open for offers. I ALSO HAVE 1600+ GP and 400,000,000 BP ON AYWAS WHICH I CAN TRADE FOR T/G/DV LOOKING FOR offers of treasure, gems, or Dappervolk items/potatoes. I am especially interested in Kickstarter/Alpha/Support bundles/items, maybe some of the Beta support items. FR to DV: 1100t = 1g = 25 potatoes Aywas to FR: 650k BP = 1 GP = 50g = 55kt Let me know what you're interested in! [/quote] If this is still open, I can trade 1,250 potatoes for 50 gems!
Valyria wrote on 2020-06-25 21:42:07:
I'd say I'm quitting but tbh I haven't been heavily invested in this site in a LONG time. So time for an (almost) everything must go sale!

Treasure and Gems available for trade for DV: 740k treasure & 62 gems

The entire contents of my Hoard is up for grabs - I spent the last several hours putting it all down on a spreadsheet if you want to ctrl + F something, but the images are also below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aT1uVE8YD4hUKqbWRvtNj8-S_ijBJzqyOlZym-y6GzY/edit?usp=sharing

I have an insane number of apparel items (so many festival things), a lot of familiars, materials, chests, and some VERY popular user-made limited run accents (if you like the Ivy on my active...there are several of those in varying colors)

& most of my dragons are available for sale as well - mostly 6/7 digit IDs in xxy/xyx/xyy color schemes. There are a few too sentimental to part with, but the majority are open for offers.

I ALSO HAVE 1600+ GP and 400,000,000 BP ON AYWAS WHICH I CAN TRADE FOR T/G/DV

LOOKING FOR offers of treasure, gems, or Dappervolk items/potatoes. I am especially interested in Kickstarter/Alpha/Support bundles/items, maybe some of the Beta support items.

FR to DV: 1100t = 1g = 25 potatoes
Aywas to FR: 650k BP = 1 GP = 50g = 55kt

Let me know what you're interested in!
If this is still open, I can trade 1,250 potatoes for 50 gems!
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Valyria I'm sorry I pinged the wrong person! I am looking for Skin: Freckled Dawn. I am interested in the skins you listed above! Do you have any UMAs from my wishlist?
@Valyria I'm sorry I pinged the wrong person! I am looking for Skin: Freckled Dawn. I am interested in the skins you listed above! Do you have any UMAs from my wishlist?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene here's what's left with LAH:
Snowfall Robe 20g
Guardian Foo 140g
Spellwrought Shardhide 58g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug 59g
Lightning Lancer 47g
Seawater Savior 69g
Riot Hazebeacon 36g
Contagion Gem Guardian 69g

so 498g LAH - if you could make another 1k potatoes I'd happily trade you all of the above for 11k
@FaerieQueene here's what's left with LAH:
Snowfall Robe 20g
Guardian Foo 140g
Spellwrought Shardhide 58g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug 59g
Lightning Lancer 47g
Seawater Savior 69g
Riot Hazebeacon 36g
Contagion Gem Guardian 69g

so 498g LAH - if you could make another 1k potatoes I'd happily trade you all of the above for 11k
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7