Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] ALL FR + Aywas [W] DV or gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cassiopeia sounds great! You can send them to Valyria #458 and I'll send a CR for the gems :) Thank you!
@Cassiopeia sounds great! You can send them to Valyria #458 and I'll send a CR for the gems :) Thank you!
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria And sent! I'm Enchrinus #34555
@Valyria And sent! I'm Enchrinus #34555
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
Got them and CR sent - thanks @Cassiopeia ! If you get more I'll be here ;)
Got them and CR sent - thanks @Cassiopeia ! If you get more I'll be here ;)
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria (sorry for the double ping)

would you prefer potatoes over gems for the flower fall? and could i also trade 10k potatoes for gems?
@Valyria (sorry for the double ping)

would you prefer potatoes over gems for the flower fall? and could i also trade 10k potatoes for gems?
@xlilm0nsterx I can trade it for potatoes, sure! Would you want to do 2125 potatoes for the flowerfall and then trade the 10k potatoes for 400 gems in addition, or is 10k the total you're working with?
@xlilm0nsterx I can trade it for potatoes, sure! Would you want to do 2125 potatoes for the flowerfall and then trade the 10k potatoes for 400 gems in addition, or is 10k the total you're working with?
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria i can do the 12125 potatoes, I'll send them over now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Valyria

i can do the 12125 potatoes, I'll send them over now
@xlilm0nster you can send it all at once to Valyria #458 and I'll send a CR for the flowerfall and 400 gems :)
@xlilm0nster you can send it all at once to Valyria #458 and I'll send a CR for the flowerfall and 400 gems :)
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria

i have 70k potatoes i can sell you! could i buy the darkened eye scar, and get the rest in gems? c:
@Valyria

i have 70k potatoes i can sell you! could i buy the darkened eye scar, and get the rest in gems? c:
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm yaaaas I can do that - the scar is 697 LAH so like 690 for it + 2110 gems if that works?
@CometStorm yaaaas I can do that - the scar is 697 LAH so like 690 for it + 2110 gems if that works?
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria

absolutely! :D
@Valyria

absolutely! :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7