Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free brewing - Max Level - well i waaaas
1 2 3 4 5 6
Current status:
Online |AFK (timers set)/Sleeping | CLOSED
Level 26, all maxed out!
I WAS maxed out, of course they have to raise it as soon as I reach the previous max! Thankfully it doesn't change that I can still brew everything!

Rules:
  • I'll brew whatever you'd like provided I have the level for it (I can brew EVERYTHING now), but no transmuting.
  • First come first serve, I'll set up a queue/wait list to keep you (roughly) updated on how many are in front of you/how long it will take.
  • No need to ping me but please comment here to get onto the queue
  • Once I've added you to the list feel free to send a CR or Message with your materials, but I won't accept your CR until I'm going to start your brew. Leave me a note with what you'd like brewed in the CR/Message please!
  • Please include all materials and the treasure needed to complete the brew.
  • I will not be doing festival brewing at this time
  • Tips not necessary but are appreciated :)
  • You can request multiple brews at once, please list them in the order you'd like them done if necessary.
  • I can brew back to back, if you need an ingredient brewed so I can then brew a gene/apparel for you that's totally cool just let me know!
  • I am uncertain if I'll need a wait list/queue limit so for now it's however many I get. This may change in the future.

Current wait time: none

In the queue:

Note to self:
Nice tippers!:
8Spitfire8
Nightwind
Current status:
Online |AFK (timers set)/Sleeping | CLOSED
Level 26, all maxed out!
I WAS maxed out, of course they have to raise it as soon as I reach the previous max! Thankfully it doesn't change that I can still brew everything!

Rules:
  • I'll brew whatever you'd like provided I have the level for it (I can brew EVERYTHING now), but no transmuting.
  • First come first serve, I'll set up a queue/wait list to keep you (roughly) updated on how many are in front of you/how long it will take.
  • No need to ping me but please comment here to get onto the queue
  • Once I've added you to the list feel free to send a CR or Message with your materials, but I won't accept your CR until I'm going to start your brew. Leave me a note with what you'd like brewed in the CR/Message please!
  • Please include all materials and the treasure needed to complete the brew.
  • I will not be doing festival brewing at this time
  • Tips not necessary but are appreciated :)
  • You can request multiple brews at once, please list them in the order you'd like them done if necessary.
  • I can brew back to back, if you need an ingredient brewed so I can then brew a gene/apparel for you that's totally cool just let me know!
  • I am uncertain if I'll need a wait list/queue limit so for now it's however many I get. This may change in the future.

Current wait time: none

In the queue:

Note to self:
Nice tippers!:
8Spitfire8
Nightwind
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@JinxFlux

Would you be willing to brew me 10 sets of 20 festival currency?
@JinxFlux

Would you be willing to brew me 10 sets of 20 festival currency?
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8
Sure, though I won't complete them all before going to bed and may put a longer brew on at that time should someone request it so I don't leave my cauldron empty. Feel free to send the mats over in message or CR.
@8Spitfire8
Sure, though I won't complete them all before going to bed and may put a longer brew on at that time should someone request it so I don't leave my cauldron empty. Feel free to send the mats over in message or CR.
@JinxFlux

Sounds good.

Ill send a CR with the brew materials. Ill check what is brewed at 13 and maybe send something else too.
@JinxFlux

Sounds good.

Ill send a CR with the brew materials. Ill check what is brewed at 13 and maybe send something else too.
ddld6dc.png
@JinxFlux

Sending a CR for 5 Great Blue Waveskimmers. You can do those at night for the xp.
@JinxFlux

Sending a CR for 5 Great Blue Waveskimmers. You can do those at night for the xp.
ddld6dc.png
@JinxFlux

Can I reserve a slot for 10 brews of 20 fest currency?
@JinxFlux

Can I reserve a slot for 10 brews of 20 fest currency?
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@snax
Sure! Likely start working on that tomorrow as you can see from the queue.
@snax
Sure! Likely start working on that tomorrow as you can see from the queue.
@JinxFlux

No problem, let me send over the mats in a cr and you can accept it when you are ready :)
@JinxFlux

No problem, let me send over the mats in a cr and you can accept it when you are ready :)
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@JinxFlux

Sending a PM for 10 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers

@JinxFlux

Sending a PM for 10 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers

ddld6dc.png
could you brew me an imbued sulfur please?
could you brew me an imbued sulfur please?
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6