Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free brewing - Max Level - well i waaaas
1 2 3 4 5 6
@honour I'll take however many you want to/have the money for! No set brew limits cus ¯\_([emoji=spiral happy size=1])_/¯
@honour
I'll take however many you want to/have the money for!
No set brew limits cus ¯\_()_/¯
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
Awesome! Like I said, I'm broke at the moment, but I should have about 500KT coming in soon, so I'll send it when I get it. :)
Awesome! Like I said, I'm broke at the moment, but I should have about 500KT coming in soon, so I'll send it when I get it. :)
@honour
I have no memory if you sent me things to brew more veins or not, my ADHD brain is a mess. So I'm open for more vein brews if you still need them. or any other brews.
Queue is empty!
@honour
I have no memory if you sent me things to brew more veins or not, my ADHD brain is a mess. So I'm open for more vein brews if you still need them. or any other brews.
Queue is empty!
@JinxFlux

I'm looking to get 5 Capsule brewed--can I send all the ingredients at once or do I need to sign up for multiple slots?
@JinxFlux

I'm looking to get 5 Capsule brewed--can I send all the ingredients at once or do I need to sign up for multiple slots?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind feel free to send them all at once! :)
@Nightwind feel free to send them all at once! :)
@JinxFlux

Thank you!
@JinxFlux

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 3 4 5 6