Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free brewing - Max Level - well i waaaas
1 2 3 4 5 6
hey! can i send over enough yellow sludge to make 20 orange sludge? :>
hey! can i send over enough yellow sludge to make 20 orange sludge? :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist Sure! :)
@Slaytheist Sure! :)
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@JinxFlux
Could you make me an imbued sulfur?
@JinxFlux
Could you make me an imbued sulfur?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@OreoMilkshake sure can! Send on over the mats :)
@OreoMilkshake sure can! Send on over the mats :)
@JinxFlux
Would I be able to get a slime gene and sludge gene brewed?
@JinxFlux
Would I be able to get a slime gene and sludge gene brewed?
eQl8tXy.pnggs8OSgi.png6xoSRhj.pnghmyLcmF.pngHwjRnuS.png
@Dragons114750 Totally!
Send over the mats and I'll get them started :)
@Dragons114750 Totally!
Send over the mats and I'll get them started :)
@JinxFlux

Hello again! If you have time, would you be able to brew the capsule and veined genes for me (both modern ones)?
@JinxFlux

Hello again! If you have time, would you be able to brew the capsule and veined genes for me (both modern ones)?
@Jinxflux hi I see your queue is empty would you be able to brew a few sizzling phosphorous for me?
I will send ingredients plus 5kt/hr for as many as you want to brew

I see @Dragons114750 posted ahead of me but if they don't mind a couple of 40min phosphorous brewing before their 10 and 14hr brews I'd be much obliged!

edit: I have Veined in stock I can send it over immediately if you're happy to send me the ingredients plus 50G/kt for the 10hr brewtime.
@Jinxflux hi I see your queue is empty would you be able to brew a few sizzling phosphorous for me?
I will send ingredients plus 5kt/hr for as many as you want to brew

I see @Dragons114750 posted ahead of me but if they don't mind a couple of 40min phosphorous brewing before their 10 and 14hr brews I'd be much obliged!

edit: I have Veined in stock I can send it over immediately if you're happy to send me the ingredients plus 50G/kt for the 10hr brewtime.
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Oh, I don't mind if you brew a couple of sizzling phosphorous before me! I think I'll wait and see if jinxflux has time to brew the Veined gene but thanks for the offer ^-^.
@gn0me
Oh, I don't mind if you brew a couple of sizzling phosphorous before me! I think I'll wait and see if jinxflux has time to brew the Veined gene but thanks for the offer ^-^.
@Dragons114750
@gn0me

yes and yes!
Sorry i feel asleep after laying down with a headache ^-^;

Since gn0me already sent me the mats I'll do the 40 minute brews and once Dragon's get back to me I can put the genes to brew after?
@Dragons114750
@gn0me

yes and yes!
Sorry i feel asleep after laying down with a headache ^-^;

Since gn0me already sent me the mats I'll do the 40 minute brews and once Dragon's get back to me I can put the genes to brew after?
1 2 3 4 5 6